You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bunn CW15 Thermal Server Coffee Maker - 23000.0000
Bunn Commercial CW15 - 120V Pourover Coffee Maker - Black & Stainless
Item #: 23000-0000
SERVERS SOLD SEPARATELY.
This item is a "Special Order" and may be subject to up to a 20 day shipping time. Please call for availability.
CW15 Thermal Server Coffee Maker by Bunn - 3.8 GPH
The CW15 Coffee Maker by Bunn features the attractive, stainless steel, Thermal Server Coffee Maker. The convenient thermal server ensures that coffee stays fresh and hot for hours. The Bunn Thermal Servers can be easily transported to remote breakfast bars and meeting rooms. This Pourover Coffee Maker can brew up to 3.8 gallons of hot, great tasting coffee every hour. (Server sold separately) Bunn equipped the CW15 coffee maker with a stainless steel internal components and a SplashGard Funnel that deflects hot coffee away from the users hand.
Bunn coffee makers are one of the best ways to offer coffee to your customers or employees. They make great coffee and keep coffee hot and fresh for hours. Place a Bunn Coffee Maker in your office, waiting room or other business and see how ideal they are for your commercial coffee needs.
The Bunn CW15 Coffee Maker will keep up with the competition and perform most effectively during your most important event or commercial coffee needs.
- Brews 3.8 gallons (14.4 litres) of perfect coffee per hour.
- Convenient thermal servers keep coffee hot and fresh for hours.
- Thermal servers are easily transported to remote meeting rooms, breakfast bars, etc.
- Pourover model available (CW15-TS).
- Pourover feature included on automatic models.
- Internal components are constructed from stainless steel.
- SplashGard® funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand.
- Holds up to 4ö cup.
- Dimensions - 27.6ö H x 9ö W x 18.5ö D
- 2 Years on Parts and 1 year Labor Warranty through Bunn
- Electronic Circuit and/or Control Boards Warranty: 3 Years on Parts and Labor through Bunn
Special Order Item - Up to 20 days ship time.
Bunn introduced the first paper coffee filter in 1957 and in 1963, the "pourover" coffee maker for commercial use. Today, Bunn continues to design and manufacture innovations in commercial coffee makers and home coffee makers. Bunn Coffee makers are proudly made in America.
Questions on Bunn Commercial CW15 - 120V Pourover Coffee Maker - Black & Stainless
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Product Manual Color Silver Drink type Coffee Surface No Size No Shape No Quantity Included No Product Line No Programmable or Non No Material Plastic and Steel Options No Type No Capacity 16 Cup + Brand BUNN Wattage Range No