You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cuisinart Fry Pan - 12 Inch Stainless Steel
Cuisinart Frying Pan - 12 Inch Stainless Steel Fry Pan
Item #: 722-30H
Cuisinart 12" Stainless Steel Frying Pan
Cuisinart Frying Pan Features :
- 18/10 mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance.
- Cuisinart Cookware has unsurpassed heat distribution: Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Stainless Steel Cookware for Professional Results: 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids.
- Frying Pan Has Cool Grip Handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. The Cuisinart Frying Pan has a helper handle that provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring.
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher Safe: Premium 18/10 stainless steel easily cleans to original brilliant finish.
- Constructed to Last: The Cuisinart Frying Pan has a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Questions on Cuisinart Frying Pan - 12 Inch Stainless Steel Fry Pan
- From at 10/30/11 8:19 PM
- Can Cuisinart frying pan go in the oven or under grill?
- Cuisinart® Chef's Classic™ Stainless Cookware can be used in the
oven without damage. Naturally, the handle as well as the pan will
become hot. Use potholders to prevent burns. The cookware
can be used in the oven at any baking temperature up to 550°F and
can go from burner to broiler to table when placed on a
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From at 11/22/11 6:29 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 10/30/11 8:19 PM
Cooking with the frying pan Review by Guest
I like my vegetables to be cooked quickly and to brown. Despite following all directions with this cookware over the last year I have NEVER gotten a meal cooked the way I want it which is browned and fresh not mushy and burnt and globbed together. What an awful purchase!!! (Posted on 11/26/12)
Cuisinart cookware Review by Guest
If you're a professional chef or at least know how to cook then go ahead and buy this. For me it was the most horrible experience. First time I cooked some fries and the pan got some bad looking brown stains. The second try I did nuggets and put a generous hot oil layer in low heat but while cooking half of the pan burnt. I regret this buy. I was so happy with non stick pans. About the flavour I wouldn't be able to tell because now everything tastes burnt :( (Posted on 6/3/12)
JC Review by Guest
I couldn't agree more with the first review above who stated it takes a little "re-training" with this cookware. Follow the directions and start heating the Cuisinart frying pan slowly on even med. high and don't wait till tomorrow to clean it and it will serve you well for years to come. I don't know any cooking utensils that look "new" if you cook with them however mine is 8 months old and looks exceptional compared to all others I have owned over 40 years. (Posted on 3/26/11)
fry pans Review by Guest
I just fried some small round potatoes in our new frypan. After cleaning like the brochure said, and I tried the warm vinegar, I still could see the spots where each potato was. How do I get rid of this. I don't like it. (Posted on 7/14/09)
cuisinart frying pans Review by Guest
Cuisinart Frypan Review by Guest
from reading the negative reviews, all I can say is "LEARN HOW TO COOK" with stainless steel. It is unlike non stick pans. cleans easily with deglazing. Heat is distributed evenly, no need for constant HIGH heat with the Cuisinart Fry Pan. High for browning. Lower for simmering, cooking, and deglazing. Very simple and outstanding when you learn how..It does take a bit more time (deglazing) and wiping out, than non stick surfaces. but the deglazing sauces is what stainless steel cooking is all about.. Stainless steel cooking is for the person who wants that "extra" flavor from deglazing, and all around cooking and flavor experience. I own both non stick and stainless. When I want it to be extra special, I use the stainless.. (Posted on 9/15/08)
Cuisinart Fry Pan Review by Guest
- Additional Information
Product Manual Material Stainless Steel Programmable or Non N/A Size N/A Shape N/A Options Without Lid Quantity Included N/A Type Skillets / Frypans Capacity N/A Drink type N/A Surface N/A Color Silver Brand Cuisinart Product Line N/A