You have no items in your shopping cart.
Food Drying With An Attitude by Mary Bell
Have the secrets only 30 years of experience can provide with this dehydrator book by Mary Bell. In the Food Drying With An Attitude cookbook you will learn how to use your dehydrator for everything from jerky to homemade jelly. You will learn to incorporate dried foods into every meal adding both bold flavors and healthy ingredients. All and all this is a book for everyone who is looking to eat healthier and cheaper, wishing to expand their dietary horizons, and for those who believe in finding ways to live a more sustainable lifestyle.
''Food Drying with an Attitude'' by Mary T. Bell encourages readers to use dried foods all year. Vegetarians, hunters, gardeners, fishermen, gourmet cooks, and even fast-food enthusiasts will find inspirational new ways to enjoy their favorite foods.
• Create unique gifts such as mint leaf candy, homemade paper, vegetable wreaths, soap, homemade candles, and potpourri.
• Make dry fruit and vegetable purées—everything from applesauce to thick liquids such as spaghetti sauce and vegetable soup.
• Prepare lightweight, portable dried foods.
• Treat your pets with homemade goodies.
• Integrate dried foods into cooking and baking to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner tastier and healthier.
• Make jerky, fruit roll-ups, herbs, bread, jelly, and much, much more!
• Learn how food dehydrators work.
Questions on Food Drying With An Attitude Book by Mary Bell
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Food Drying With An Attitude Book by Mary Bell Type Cookbooks and Recipe Books Options Cookbooks Material Paper Brands Nesco / American Harvest Weight (in Lbs) 1.5000