You have no items in your shopping cart.
Swiss Diamond 12.5 Inch Fry Pan (Non-Stick) w/ Lid
This Swiss Diamond Fry Pan is 12.5" (32cm) in diameter and comes with a tempered glass lid.Â This Swiss Diamond Frying PanÂ features aÂ large cooking surface that provides plenty of room for all frying and searing tasks in the kitchen and also has a cast aluminum helping handle. Great versatility for frying, searing and sauteing The cookware's flat bottom provides even heat distribution and accommodates all ceramic, electric, and gas cook tops. In addition, the pan's stay-cool ergonomic handle ensures a safe, comfortable grip, and is oven-safe up to 500 degrees F.
Swiss Diamond Fry Pan Features:
- Fry Pan Weight: 2.28kg
- Skillet/ Fry Pan Diameter: 12.5" (32cm)
- Tempered Glass LidÂ
- PFOA Free Non-stick CookwareÂ
- Non-stick cooking surface using real diamond crystals.
- Ergonomically designed handles will stay cool up to 260Â°C.
- Designed for Standard Cooktops.
- Metal utensil and dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Why Buy Swiss Diamond? Many Consumers are worried about the health risks of Teflon. Swiss Diamond Cookware is made with PTFE Non-Stick instead of Teflon, which is basically the same thing as Teflon, it's just not made by Dupont. The manufacturing plant/s that make the PTFE that is used in the Swiss Diamond Cookware do not use PFOA in the manufacturing process, which is what the articles about the health risks of Teflon have pointed out as being the health problem with Non-Stick Cookware. Swiss Diamond Cookware is a sustainable product due to their extra long lifetime. The energy used to produce the Fry Pans comes from hydropower produced in the Swiss Alps.
The Swiss Diamond Fry Pans are metal utensil and dishwasher safe. This non-stick cooking surface makes for unequal food release and easy effortless clean-up plus, will not peel, crack or blister. The ergonomically designed handles will stay cool up to 260Â°C.Â The Swiss Diamond Cookware is made in Switzerland and offers a limited lifetime warranty.
We carry 2 lines of Swiss Diamond Cookware; 'Standard' and 'Induction' If you use an standard cooktop make sure you buy an standard fry pan.Â The Swiss Diamond Standard Cookware is designed for optimum performance on the standard cooktop while the Swiss Diamond Induction Cookware is designed for optimum performance on the induction cooktop. Swiss Diamond is an award winning line of cookware, combining real diamond crystals with the non-stick nano composite, forming a virtually indestructible non-stick surface.
Questions on Swiss Diamond Cookware - 12 Inch Fry Pan (Non-Stick) w/ Lid
- From at 7/19/11 1:15 PM
- I just bought an induction cook top and want to ensure I buy the correct Swiss Diamond nonstick cookware. Are all the Swiss Diamond products listed on your web page ok for induction surfaces?
- The only Swiss Diamond Cookware that is safe for Induction cook tops are the ones that state they are for Induction. The regular Swiss Diamond Cookware has an aluminum core and is not magnetic, therefore will not work with Induction cook tops. To view the Swiss Diamond Induction Cookware you may type "Swiss Diamond Induction" in the search box at the top of the page and hit "Search" and it will display all the Induction Safe Swiss Diamond items.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 7/19/11 1:15 PM
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Swiss Diamond Cookware - 12 Inch Fry Pan (Non-Stick) w/ Lid Type Skillets / Frypans Options With Lid Material Non Stick Size 12" Color Black Home or Commercial Home Brands Swiss Diamond Cookware Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes glass lids & handles) Weight (in Lbs) 4.0000