You have no items in your shopping cart.
All American Pressure Canner/Cooker 921
All American Pressure Canner & Cooker 921 (Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry)
Since 1930 All American Pressure Canner/Cookers Offer the best and safest method for home canning. USDA recommends pressure canning as the only safe way to can meat, fish, poultry and vegetables. These All American Pressure Canner Cookers come in all sizes from 4 to 19 quart jar capacities.
Only the All American Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry Pressure Cookers feature an exclusive precision machined "metal to metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Since no gasket is used the All American Pressure Cookers are easily opened and closed. All Pressure Cookers feature a readable pressure gauge for accurate pressure control.
ALL AMERICAN Pressure Cooker No 915 Features:
- 21.5. Liquid Capacity
- 2 Racks
- Standard Jars: Approx - 19 Pints or 7 Quarts
- Wide Mouth Jars: Approx 16 Pints or 7 Quarts
- Overall Height (inches) 15.375
- Inside Diameter (inches) 12.25
- Weight of Unit only (pounds) 23
- Pressure Cooker Pack 1
- Sturdy Bakelite top handle
- Easy-to-read geared steam gauge 5, 10 and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
- Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
- Easy on-off cover
- Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on these points of heaviest wear
automatic overpressure release
- Not well suited for Glass Top Ranges
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Pressure Cooker
- MADE IN WISCONSIN, USA
NOTE: THIS CANNER IS NOT INTENDED FOR COMMERCIAL USE
Questions on All American No.921 Pressure Canner & Cooker 21.5 Qt (Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry)
- From at 7/21/12 5:14 AM
I just need to know if your products are made in USA or made in China. Most US products that I see are made from China, you name it from smart phones, televisions and cookers too. Please advice.
- The Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry No.921 Pressure Cooker Canner 21.5 Qt is made in Wisconsin, USA.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Ray at 7/16/14 8:04 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 7/21/12 5:14 AM
Top Shelf! Review by Guest
Absolutely phenomenal! I purchased the 921 in November and the entire experience was first rate. From my online order, to the shipping, your email notifications, delivery and then your follow up was outstanding. I have already used it several times and it worked flawlessly. I wondered how the metal-on-metal seal would be, and it worked perfectly as advertised, period. Very happy. Top shelf! Thank you, and keep up the great work. (Posted on 12/9/11)
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name All American No.921 Pressure Canner & Cooker 21.5 Qt (Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry) Capacity 21.5 Quart Type Pressure Cookers (Non Electric) Material Aluminum Color Silver Brands Wisconsin Aluminum Temperature Non Adjustable Function Manual Home or Commercial Home Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 24.0000