You have no items in your shopping cart.
All American Pressure Canner/Cooker
Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry No. 910 Pressure Cooker Canner
Since 1930 All American Pressure Canner Cookers Offer the best and safest method for home canning. USDA recommends pressure canning as the only safe way to can meat, fish, poultry and vegetables. These All American Pressure Canner Cookers come in all sizes from 4 to 19 quart jar capacities.
Only the All American Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry Pressure Cookers feature an exclusive precision machined "metal to metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Since no gasket is used the All American Pressure Cookers are easily opened and closed. All Pressure Cookers feature a readable pressure gauge for accurate pressure control.
ALL AMERICAN Pressure Cooker No 910 Features:
- 10 1/2 Qt. Liquid Capacity
- 1 Rack
- Standard Jars: Approx - 7 Pints or 4 Quarts
- Wide Mouth Jars: Approximately 5 Pints or 4 Quarts
- Overall Height (inches) 11.75
- Inside Diameter (inches) 10.25
- Weight of Unit only (pounds) 11.5
- Shipping Weight 16 lbs
- Pressure Cooker Pack 1
- Sturdy Bakelite top handle
- Easy-to-read geared steam gauge 5, 10 and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
- Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
- Easy on-off cover
- Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on these points of heaviest wear
automatic overpressure release
- Not well suited for Glass Top Ranges
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Pressure Cooker
- MADE IN WISCONSIN, USA
NOTE: THIS CANNER IS NOT INTENDED FOR COMMERCIAL USE
Questions on All American No.910 Pressure Canner/Cooker 10.5 Qt (Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry)
- From at 12/8/12 1:02 PM
- From cindy e at 4/24/15 11:38 AM
- will any of the all American pressure cookers handle 1/2 gallon size jars?
- Based on a conversation with a Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry Customer Service representative, the information for the Pressure Canner/Cooker's is that the USDA and other sources have not advised canning in 1/2 gallon sized containers due to the occurrence of spoiled food in the center of the larger containers than normally used. However, the representative was able to go back to the 1970's for information pertaining to canning in large quantities, and they have discovered that the Item 921 can handle four 1/2 gallon jars, the models 925 and 930 can handle the same amount of 1/2 gallon jars. The models 941 can handle six 1/2 gallon jars. I hope this assists you.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name All American No.910 Pressure Canner/Cooker 10.5 Qt (Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry) Capacity 10.5 Quart Type Pressure Cookers (Non Electric) Material Aluminum Color Silver Brands Wisconsin Aluminum Temperature Non Adjustable Function Manual Home or Commercial Home Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 16.0000