You have no items in your shopping cart.
All-Clad Roasting Pan with Rack and Turkey Forks 501631
All-Clad 501631 Stainless Steel Roasting Pan with Rack and Turkey Forks
The All-Clad stainless steel roasting pan comes with a non-stick elevated rack to keep your holiday turkey, or other meat, out of excess grease or marinade. This roasting pan also comes with a pair of turkey forks, to help you get that perfectly roasted bird from the pan onto the table with the least amount of hassle as possible. Impress your friends and family with this high quality stainless steel aluminum core 3-ply constructed roasting pan. This roasting pan is dishwasher safe, and works on both conventional and electric stoves, and that includes glass and ceramic tops. Can be used in the oven up to 500°F and is resistant to acidic foods. The All Clad 501631 roasting pan has two stay cool handles, which are securely riveted to the pan.
All-Clad Roasting Pan Features:
- Non-stick suspended cooking rack
- 2 stainless steel cooking forks
- All-Clad 3-Ply bonded construction
- For use with induction and traditional stoves
- Stainless steel roasting pan is dishwasher safe
- Hand washing recommended
- Essential roasting pan for any professional cook
- Stainless steel aluminum core
- Roasting pan is made with 18/10 stainless steel
- Makes a great gift
- Manufactured by All-Clad
- All-Clad Model 501631
Questions on All-Clad Stainless Steel Roasting Pan with Rack and Turkey Forks
- From at 11/29/11 8:54 AM
- Where is this made?
- All-Clad has a policy of manufacturing all of its bonded cookware in the USA. This means that it purchases its metals only from US suppliers, and bonds them at its own rolling mill on-site in Canonsburg PA, and then forms them at the same location into high performance cooking vessels.
All-Clad is the originator of bonded cookware technology and is committed to investing in bonded cookware manufacture solely in the USA.
There are areas in which All-Clad does not manufacture in the USA. These are:
1. Where the bonding of metals is not required for superior cooking performance (E.g. tools, accessories)
2. On regular non-bonded components where making in the USA would add to the retail price but not generally to performance (E.g. loop handles)
3. Where manufacturing constraints exist at the Canonsburg plant (E.g electrical kitchen appliances)
All-Clad’s tools, accessories (including the roaster combos and lasagna pans), or electrical kitchen appliances, are manufactured by select partners overseas qualified carefully by All-Clad with highest quality specifications.
All-Clad Metalcrafters LLC has a strict policy of selecting and working with reputable and responsible suppliers that strive to consistently manufacture materials, components and products worthy of the All-Clad brand name, in addition to being in total compliance with applicable environmental and product composition standards.
All-Clad items manufactured overseas are subjected to, not only, strict U.S. Food & Drug Administration testing; but also stringent third party testing to ensure products are free of lead or any other contaminations. All-Clad maintains its policy of providing consumers with safe, high-quality products that are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From purchaser at 11/13/13 12:08 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 11/29/11 8:54 AM
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name All-Clad Stainless Steel Roasting Pan with Rack and Turkey Forks Color Silver Material Stainless Steel Options Includes Roasting Rack Type Roasting Pans Brands All-Clad Home or Commercial Home Weight (in Lbs) 12.0000