Amana Commercial Microwave 1000 Watt RCS10TS
Add to Cart Special!
Item #: RCS10TS
Amana Commercial Microwave 1000 Watts
Amana Commercial Microwave 1000 Watt RCS10TS
Amana Commercial Microwave is the market share leader for commercial microwaves and the brand trusted by top restaurant chains that use microwaves. Amana Microwaves strong product line, superior service support and quality control play a major role in their continued success.
The Amana Commercial Microwave is ideal for Medium volume foodservice, the 1000 watt Amana RMS10TS is a dependable microwave features an easy to use touch control for fast, convenient service. Perfect for self-serve sites, this oven is the ideal replacement for home or domestic ovens in foodservice locations. Cooking is simplified by 10 programmable settings, five power levels, and a see-through door and lighted interior to monitor cooking.
Amana Commercial Power Output
- 1000 watts of power.
- Five power levels for consistent, delicious results for frozen, refrigerated and fresh foods
- From the freezer to table in minutes.
Amana Commercial Microwave is easy to use
- Up to 100 programmable menu items simplifies cooking and ensures consistent results.
- Four stage cooking option for easy one-touch cooking.
- Multiple quantity pad calculates the proper cooking times for multiple portions.
- User friendly touch controls are easy to use.
- Time entry option for added flexibility.
- Digital display with countdown timer for simple operation
- “at-a-glance” monitoring.
- Braille touch pads are ADA compliant.
- See-through door and lighted interior for monitoring without opening the door.
- 1.2 cubic ft. (.034m3) capacity accommodates a 14” (356 mm) platter,
- prepackaged foods and single servings.
- Stackable to save valuable counter space.
Amana Commercial Microwave is Easy to Maintain
- Stainless steel exterior and interior for easy cleaning and a professional look.
- Non-removable air filter protects oven components.
- Constructed to withstand the foodservice environment.
- Limited 3 year warranty.
- Backed by the ACP, Inc. 24/7 Customer Service Support Center, 866-426-2621.
- UL and ETL Listed.
Amana Commercial Microwave Specifications:
- Amana Microwaves Configuration is Countertop
- Control System Touch
- Programmable Control 10
- Settings Programmable 100
- Amana Commercial Max. Cooking Time 60:00
- Power Levels 5
- Defrost function
- Time Entry Option
- Microwave Distribution Rotating antenna, top
- Magnetron(s) 1
- Microwave Display LED
- This Amana Microwave is Stackable safe
- Staged Cooking
- Interior Light
- Door Handle Grab & Go
- Signal End of cycle, adjustable
- Air Filter Non-removable with cleaning reminder
- Multiple Portion Setting Yes, X2
- Exterior Dimensions H 13¾" (349.25) W 22" (558.8) D*19" (482.6)
- Cavity Dimensions H 8½" (216) W 14½" (368.3) D 15" (381)
- Door Depth 34" (864mm), 90 degree + door open
- Usable Cavity Space 1.2 cubic ft. (.034 m3)
- Exterior Finish Stainless steel
- Interior Finish Stainless steel
- Power Consumption 1550 W, 13 A
- Power Output 1000 W Amana Microwave
- Power Source 120V, 60 Hz, 15 A single phase
- Plug Configuration / Cord NEMA 5-15 5 ft. (1.5m)
- Frequency 2450 MHz
- Product Weight 41 lbs. (18.6 kg.)
- Ship weight (approx.) 48 lbs. (21.8 kg.)
- UPS Shippable Yes
- Shipping Carton Size H 17" (431.8 W 26" (660.4) D 20" (508)
Amana Commercial Microwave Warranty
- Limited 3 year warranty
- Year 1 - parts, labor, and travel are covered
- Years 2 - 3 - magnetron tube (part only) is covered
Looking For Other Amana Commercial Microwaves or Products? Click Here
Q: My microwave comes on but do not heat. Where can I purchase parts such as capacitor or diod for it.
A: Please contact Amana directly at 866-426-2621 for parts and technical assistance.
Q: is this microwave safe for home use and can it be plugged into a regular outlet?
A: Yes this microwave is safe for home use and can be plugged into a regular kitchen outlet. However, please be aware that using a commercial Amana unit in your home will void the warranty.
Q: Where are Amana Microwaves manufactured or assembled?
A: Several of the Amana models are made in Iowa at Amana Headquarters but the RCS10TS model is made in China to maintain the price point.
Q: How do I clean filter.
A: Please contact Amana directly at 866-426-2621 for technical support.
Ask a question:
Write a review:
NOTE: We personally read and approve every review before it is posted. We reserve the right to refuse any review based on content or relevancy. Please be patient for your review to be approved...
Media / Videos for this item:
© Copyright 2001 - 2012 Everything Kitchens LLC - All Rights Reserved