You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Rain Gravity Water Filter, Model 200: Single Filter, 1.5-Gallon Capacity
Model 200 Non-Electric Water Distiller from Aqua Rain Filters
The Aqua Rain 200 water filtration system turns tap water, rain water, and even ground water into sparkling-clean potable water without the use of chemicals or electricity. The AR.200 uses a single filter made of granular activated carbon (GAC) with a ceramic shell to remove odors, flavors, sediment, and certain microbes and chemical compounds from your drinking water.
This Aqua Rain filter uses gravity to mimic the Earth's natural water purification system: water added into the top basin is forced through the single internal filter with pores no larger than 2/10 of a micron in size—small enough to remove certain waterborne pathogens. This filter may be cleaned and reused up to 200 times as it becomes full with contaminants.
This unit, the Aqua Rain 200, holds 1.5 gallons of water and, when full, produces up to 1/2 gallon of drinking water per hour. Housing and lid are made of stainless steel with a rubber base. Measures 18 inches tall by 8 inches in diameter.
Click the Video tab below for a demonstration. Also see the Additional Information tab for a guide on the lifesaving role an Aqua Rain distiller can play in emergency and survival scenarios.
Aqua Rain Model 200 Natural Water Filter Features:
- Eco-friendly water filtration system
- Mimics the Earth's natural water purification process
- Removes odors, flavors, colors, and certain microbes and chemicals from any water source
- Stainless-steel housing with dispenser
- Rubber base
- 1.5 gallon capacity
- Produces up to 1/2 gallon of clean drinking water per hour
- Uses one (1) granular activated carbon filter (GAC)
- Filter may be cleaned many times before it needs replacing
- No electricity required
- May be used with tap water, rain water, spring water, river water, and other ground water
- 18" tall by 8" in diameter
Questions on Aqua Rain Gravity Water Filter, Model 200: Single Filter, 1.5-Gallon Capacity
- From at 3/25/13 10:00 AM
- It appears that this water filter will remove bacteria, but will it remove viruses?
- According to Aqua Rain the MS2 Bacteriophage testing protocol demonstrates the ability for viral removal but the scientific and preferred treatment to remove viruses from drinking water is chemical oxidation (disinfection). The most widely used treatment is chlorine feed with 30 minute contact time, followed by activated carbon. (Ozone or iodine may also be utilized as oxidizing agents.) UV water purification or water distillation may also be used for the treatment of viruses.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Donna at 10/31/13 10:49 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 3/25/13 10:00 AM
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Aqua Rain Gravity Water Filter, Model 200: Single Filter, 1.5-Gallon Capacity Capacity 6 Quart Type Water Filtering Systems Material Stainless Steel Size 18" Color Silver Brands Aqua Rain Home or Commercial Home Function Manual Electric or Non Electric Non Electric Manufacturer's Warranty 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes filters) Description Author Kevin Osborn Weight (in Lbs) 11.0000