You have no items in your shopping cart.
BeaterBlade for KitchenAid 5-Quart Bowl-Lift Mixers
- • UPS 2nd Day by Monday at 4pm
- • Or Ground by Monday at 2pm for these zones »
BeaterBlade for KitchenAid 5-Quart Bowl-Lift KA-5L
BeaterBlade for KitchenAid 5-Quart Bowl-Lift Mixers:
BeaterBlade is a revolutionary kitchen tool for your KitchenAid stand mixer. It scrapes, beats, folds, and mixes 100% of the ingredients with consistency every time. You simply add ingredients on the left side of the bowl, facing the machine, aiming for the center of the bowl and the Beaterblade does the rest. This system virtually eliminates hand-scraping and food build-up on the sides and bottom of the bowl. After you finish mixing the BeaterBlade can still be used as a spatula.
BeaterBlade is Perfect for:
- Quick Breads
- Cakes, or cupcakes batters
- Frosting, Gum Paste, Butter mixtures
- and much more!
- Fits models: K4SS, K5SS, KSM45, KSM5, KP50PS, KPM5, KPM50, KSM50HDP KSM500, KSMC50, KG25H3X, KG25H7X, KG25HOX, KM25GOX, RRKP50
KG25GOX, 4KSM50PWH, K5-A (post 1950)
- Virtually eliminates hand-scraping and build up on sides and bottom of bowl.
- After mixing, Beaterblade doubles as a spatula.
- Top Rack dishwasher safe...place on rung upside down.
- Simply clean with a bottle brush inside the neck.
- Never use sharp objects on BeaterBlade.
- Made in the USA
Note: use of unlicensed attachments, including BeaterBlade beaters, will void the factory warranty of your KitchenAid mixer.
Questions on BeaterBlade for KitchenAid 5-Quart Bowl-Lift Mixers
- From at 12/27/12 3:39 AM
- From at 2/23/13 6:30 AM
- From Linda at 11/8/13 1:04 PM
- From Sandra at 11/28/13 3:04 PM
- From Gretchen at 1/6/14 6:26 PM
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name BeaterBlade for KitchenAid 5-Quart Bowl-Lift Mixers Capacity 5 Quart Type Mixer Beaters Options For Kitchenaid Bowl Lift Mixers Material Plastic and Silicone Color Gray Brands Beater Blade Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 1.0000