Blendtec Commercial Smoother Q-Series Blender
Have a monster blender without disturbing the customers with the Blendtec Q-Series Smoother blenders! This series of blenders was designed to have the famous Blendtec performance while keeping the sound level as low as possible. This is possible thanks to the development of the Blendtec Q-Series Sound Reduction Technology. Blendtec offers these blenders in a wide variety of amperage and blender jar options to meet everyones needs. The Blendtec Smoother Commercial Q Series Blenders continue to deliver the same industry leading performance, at a a reduction of 10 decibels, nearly half of the audible sound associated with normal blender operations. The Blendtec Smoother Q-series delivers a powerful computer controlled blender motor that incorporates sound reducing fan technology, along with a sleek new sound enclosure, a sound dampening motor base, a vibration dampening motor gasket, and jar that incorporates sound reduction technology. The combination of these elements adds up to an impressive reduction of up to ten decibels in sound, eliminating nearly half of the sound associated with blender operations.
Blendtec Q-Series Smoothers Features:
Blendtec Commercial Smoother Q-Series Extreme Blender 15 AMP Model - WILDSIDE Blender Includes:
- Direct drive motor
- Watt: 1800
- Amps: 15
- Designed and Assembled in the USA!
- ETL and NSF Certified commercial blender
- Controls: No-Tend™ touch pad controls
- 30 pre-programmed blend cycles to choose
- Blue LCD display
- Fully Enclosed
- Counts cycles, and Solid state electronics
- Decibels: The Blendtec Smoother Q-Series Blender sound components are compatible with Smoother and ABC models and reduce apparent sound up to 50 percent!
- 10 db quieter than similar blenders
- Specifications: 9.25"w x 9.98"d x 18.5"h Counter Footprint
- Two - 3 Qt. Jars With 4" Blade ( WILDSIDE JAR - Five Sided 3 Qt Jar ) BPA Free
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor, no cycle limit If bought on or after Jan 1 2012
- Blade Warranty: Life of jar
- Drive socket Warranty: Life of machine