You have no items in your shopping cart.
HP3A Home Blendtec Blender in Red
Blendtec Home Blender HP3A 2 Qt. Jar Package - BPA Free (Red)
Item #: HPA-631-20
+ FREE 2-Day Shipping when purchased separately!
Blendtec Home Blender HP3A in Red- The Total Blender With More Functionality!
The HP3A Blendtec Home Blender in Red is the Total Blender With More Functionality! This New Blendtec "Home" Blender simply out performs the competition and is designed to last. Unlike the competition, this Blendtec blender in red will fit under most standard cupboards, and this blender will grind grain for bread making without the expense of an extra container or attachment. The Blendtec Home Blender is the innovative leader in the blender market. The Red Blendtec Home Blender is designed to do it all. From smoothies, fresh juice, ice cream, milkshakes, cappuccinos, margaritas, to soups, sauces, breads, dressings, salsas and more! You've seen the unique square jar before. It's the same equipment used in the best coffee shops, juice bars, gyms, and restaurants around the world. This Blendtec blender in Red has the same engineering genius as the commercial EZ-Blender but with a 3 year home use warranty! The new HP3A Blendtec Home Blender is preprogrammed to do specific jobs like Food Processing, Smoothies, Drinks, and many many more, simply select the job and the blender will adjust to blend in the most efficient way possible. No old fashioned knobs, switches, or dials to wear out. Solid state electronics and sleek touch pad ensure long life and dependable performance. No other blender offers the power, ease of operation, and state of the art engineering. The new 2 Quart BPA Free Blender jar, with an easy open lid, features all the unique Blendtec advantages. The square shape and patented single prong wingtip blade help create a better blending vortex to micronize fruits and vegetables and make their nutrients more bio-available to the body. This new Jar is lightweight and easy to clean, and our powerful 3-peak horsepower motor makes any blending chore a breeze.
Red Blendtec 2 Quart Jar Features:
Made from BPA Free Copolyester and featuring Easy-to-read markings up to 4 cups or 32 ounces with a total volume of 2 quarts; Shorter and half the weight of other jars with comparable volume; Ergonomic design allows for easy 3-way pouring; Easy open lid allows ingredients to be added through center opening and vents pressure when blending hot liquids. 7-year warranty on jar (effective 6/1/2011), lifetime warranty on blade.
2 Quart Jar Package - Blendtec Blender HP3A Red Color - HPA-631-20
Blendtec HP3A to K-tec Champ Comparison:This Blendtec HP3A Blender replaces the old K-tec HP3 Champ Blender model. K-tec and Blendtec have always been the same parent company, but K-tec was their home side, and Blendtec was the commercial side. A couple years ago they merged the two names and the K-tec Champ HP3 now goes under the Blendtec name. The Blendtec HP3A blender is the same as the K-tec HP3 Champ except for that it has a new improved carafe, different blending cycle navigation, and the face plate appearance changed, and 25 instead of 30 preprogrammed cycles. The K-tec HP3 Champ is no longer available from the manufacturer.
Blendtec HP3A Home Blender vs Blendtec Total Blender Comparison:
- The Blendtec Total Blender and Blendtec HP3A Home Blender use the exact the same motor.
- The Total Blender has only 9 worded buttons instead and is not programmable, the HP3A has 25 Cycles programmed into it.
- The Total Blender costs considerably more, plus you have to pay tax and shipping on this item.
- Bottom Line: The Blendtec Home Blender (HP3A) is a lot more blender for the price!
With PROGRAM PLUS™ 25 Pre-Programmed Blend Cycles On-Board
- Discover all of the benefits of The Blendtec Home Blender
- Versatility- From hot soups to cold ice creams, whole fruit juices, to savory sauces, The Blendtec Blender will do it all.
- 1500-Watts / 13 AMPs w/ Direct Drive Motor - the most powerful home blender on the market.
- One-touch electronics: no old fashion knobs, dials, or switches to clean up.
- The programs have been updated to make the use of the Blendtec Home Blender more user friendly than ever.
- The previous model required the user to program the blender by using number combinations. The new model only requires selecting "smoothie" or "food process", etc. from a drop down menu viewable on the blue backlit display.
- Includes: blender motor base, and your choice of three jar size packages, with lid(s), user guides, and a recipe book with over 100 recipes to get you started
- New 7-year warranty on motor base.
- 7-year on coupling and blade.
- 3 year jar warranty
- The Blendtec Home Blender has evolved over the past few years, from the HP3 Champ, to the Total Blender, and now the "Home" Blender. This is the newest blender released from Blendtec with a new and improved layout than both the Total Blender and the HP3 Champ.
- Blender Dimensions:
15.5" High 7"Wide 8" Deep
- Designed and Assembled in the USA!
The previous model "Blendtec Total Blender" featured 9 pre-programmed cycles
- Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt
- Ice Crush/Milkshake
- Whole Juice
- Other Functions include speed up, speed down, and pulse
The new model "Blendtec Home Blender" features 25 pre-programmed cycles viewable on the blue LCD screen
- XL Smoothie
- Milkshake, Ice
- Full Strength
- Hot Chocolate
- Drinks/Ice Cream
- Ice Cappuccino
- Ice Cream
- Mixed Drinks
- Fruit Drinks
- Whole Foods
- Light Juice
- Whole Juice
- Frozen Fruit/Yogurt
- Food Processing
- Chop (Requires Pulse)
- Whip (Requires Pulse)
- Puree (Requires Pulse)
- Knead Dough
- Grind Grain
- Multi Use
- Low Energy
- Medium Energy
- Speed 6
- Medium Energy Up/Down
- High Energy Up/Down
- Other Functions Include 4 presets, Pulse, Start/Stop, and Speed Up/Down Buttons
Frequently Asked Questions:
Click Here For Frequently Asked Questions On The Blendtec Home Blender
Will the Blendtec Home Blender blend vegetables and fruits into drinkable liquids?
Yes. The Blendtec Home is not an extractor, so you may need to add liquid or ice to reach the consistency you desire.
Can I make hot soup in my blender?
Yes, if you are willing to run the blender for 3-4 minutes to allow the friction inside the jar to create heat. Not the most efficient use of energy. A better method is to add boiling water to the jar, blend, then serve or blend and then heat in the microwave in a suitable container.
Can I grind seeds such as flax seeds, or nuts to make nut butter?
Yes, the Blendtec Home Blender will grind seeds and nuts into powder. You may want to add additional oil to the powder to get a buttery consistency.
Can the Blendtec Home Blender make flour from dry grains?
The "Speed" Key can turn the Home Blender into the ultimate grinding and milling machine. You can grind the hardest of whole wheat into a fine flour in under 50 seconds. It will also grind to a cracked flour consistency or stone ground flour consistency.
Can the Blendtec Home Blender make fruit juices?
Yes, this blender will make wonderful "whole" juice containing all of the rich desirable fiber of your fruit. If you use a fruit with a low water content, then you may need to add an additional fruit with a high water content or add additional liquid or ice to obtain the proper consistency of drinkable juice. Use the Speed Key at level 5 or 6 when making "whole" fruit juice if you desire a very fine and smooth texture to your "whole" juice.
Can the Blendtec Home Blender make "Frozen Fruit" Smoothies?
Yes, this blender is the only smoothie machine of its kind that can handle frozen fruit.
Can the Blendtec Home Blender make Ice Cream?
Yes, the Home Blender makes wonderful soft serve ice cream. Any Smoothie recipe can be quickly turned into a regular ice cream, low-fat / no-fat ice cream or soy ice cream simply by adding cream, non-dairy creamer or a soy milk along with extra ice to the regular smoothies recipe. Many recipes available in the book.
Questions on Blendtec Home Blender HP3A 2 Qt. Jar Package - BPA Free (Red)
- From at 6/9/11 1:14 PM
- What is the difference between the Blendtec Home Blender HP3A and the Blendtec High Performance EZ Blender? Is one better than the other, since one is "home" and the other is "commercial"? I plan to use this at home, but want the best quality unit. And if the EZ blender is "commercial", does that mean it is better? If so, why is it less expensive than the home blender? Thank you.
- These two blenders are very similar. There are three differences, warranty, number of jars included, and number of pre-programmed cycles. The Home Blender offers a 7 year warranty while the EZ Blender only has a 1 year warranty due to the fact that they expect a commercial unit to be used much more often and more rigorously. The EZ Blender comes packaged with two 64 oz. carafes while the Home Blender only comes with one jar (unless you choose one of the other options at a higher price). The Home Blender comes pre-programmed with 25 cycles while the EZ Blender comes with 30 cycles. The Home Blender offers a much better warranty for the consumer purchasing for home use but the EZ Blender offers an extra carafe, more cycle options, and is less expensive.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From at 6/9/11 9:48 AM
- Hi, do you sell model HP3-A with 220V, I am from Norway. Thank you! Have a nice day! Renata
- I'm sorry but the HPA Home Blenders we sell are 110 volt. We do not sell the international version but you may be able to locate one by calling the manufacturer at 800-253-6383.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From at 2/17/13 5:53 PM
- Does the Blendtec EZ blender do the same things as the Blendtec HP3A?
- The Blendtec HP3A Blender is very similar to the Blendtec EZ blender. The differences are in the warranty, the programmed cycles, and the included jars. The EZ blender comes with 30 pre-programmed blending cycles and two 64 oz blender jars. The HP3A comes with 25 pre-programmed cycles and different package options for the jars. The HP3A is also available in a variety of color choices while the EZ blender is only available in black. If you are only needing this blender for home use, we recommend the HP3A Blender instead, as the warranty is 7 years for home use, versus the one year for commercial use with the Blendtec EZ Blender.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From at 6/7/11 6:39 AM
- Can you actually blend 2 quarts in this blender? Or is that the capacity filled to the top of the unit?
- The blender jar included with the Blendtec Home Blender has a capacity of 2 quarts when filled completely to the top. For best blending results it is recommended to only fill the jar half way before blending to allow for movement and expansion of ingredients. If a larger blending capacity is desired you may purchase a Blendtec Home Blender with the 3 quart jar or purchase a 3 quart jar separately on our website.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From at 9/22/11 6:20 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 6/9/11 1:14 PM
My new toy! Review by Guest
I wanted a blender, a juicer, a food processor, and a mixer for bread... When I got this as a gift and opened it I thought it was just a great blender... Then I read the manual!!! It does everything I want! And it is better juice than a juicer because I keep the nutrients from the pulp without it being pulpy(if that's even a word). I had so much fun playing with it last night! Now I'm going to get off here and make spinach artichoke dip and chestnut butter and peanut butter :) (Posted on 11/29/11)
Can't Beat This Blender Review by Guest
Best kitchen purchase I have made in years. Blendtec does a fantastic job on smoothies and we are now making our own homemade salsa because it is so easy. Unlike some other appliances you buy, the cookbook that comes with the blender is extremely useful with wonderful & easy recipes. I checked out the competition before purchasing and feel I made the right decision. (Posted on 8/21/11)
It's a great blender. Review by Guest
Blendtec Home Blender Review by Guest
I love my blendtec blender and use it many times a day. From grains to hot sauces, it is the best kitchen appliance I have ever owned. I need to blend most of my foods from veggies to meats for health problems and it works quickly. It makes delicious ice cream and smoothies. My only complaint is when I ground wild rice, the bottom 1/4" of the container scratched. All in all, I would buy it again! (Posted on 5/13/11)
A few flaws; great compared to standard blenders Review by Guest
We love the incredibly smooth soups and smoothies, and it grinds oats/flours very well. My only complaint is that their claim that a mixing rod (like Vitamix has) isn't required is false. I often have to stop blending to push things around. Also, forget about making smooth pesto or hummus in anything but HUGE batches. Thick dips just don't work in batch size suitable for one family meal. Without a lot more liquid it doesn't blend & instead chunks or leaves stick to the sides and bottom. I would like to have a smaller carafe to accommodate smaller batches of dips/pesto. But overall, I'm pleased. The Blendtec HP3A is far better than a standard blender. (Posted on 5/12/11)
Blendtec Home Blender HP3A Review by Guest
This HP3A blender by Blendtec is a fantastic blender. I use it daily to blend celery, collard greens, kale, carrots, beets, apples, cranberries for my veggie drink. It is simple and easy to use and clean up. I also used it to make flour out of wheat berries, but I have since gone gluten free, but it does flour incredibly well! You will not be disappointed. It shipped very fast and the price is very competitive. (Posted on 5/12/11)
A Great Blender Review by Guest
Love this blender! Review by Guest
Great for Lazy Eaters! Review by Guest
I hate spending time cooking yet want to eat healthily. I just keep lots of fresh veggies and fruit on hand and whizz 'em up for a filling lunch in the Blendtec HP3A. Blendtec is the best. (And the jar shape is better than the Vitamix.) (Posted on 5/11/11)
This Blendtec HP3A blender is wonderful Review by Guest
Yes, totally great Blender-Juicer-Processor! Review by Guest
There is a reason everyone gives this 5 stars Review by Guest
Blendtec blenders are awesome. IF you buy one, you will find that you are using it for all sorts of things that you would have ever thought of. This is a top shelf item that delivers on all the hype, and the price is very reasonable for what you get. They offer good product support too, you you can think of a Blendtec as a blender for life. (Posted on 10/13/09)
Just awesome. Review by Guest
I rarely write reviews. I'm a musician not a housewife, but I was sold on an infomercial for a different blender similar to this one, which showed it making hot soup right in the blender. I looked around extensively online at many models of Vitamix, the Healthmaster, etc.. and this Blendtec HP3A Blender seemed like the best deal for the money. I am thrilled with the Blendtec Blender, have told everyone I know about it. One thing in particular is that this Blendtec HP3A Blender is just so easy to clean, it just makes the average blender look stupid, like a thing from the stone age. Hot soup with tons of garlic in 3 minutes just saved me from the flu. Serious. Cheers. (Posted on 9/11/09)
Stunning. Review by Guest
I rarely write reviews. I'm a musician not a housewife, but I was sold on an infomercial for a different blender similar to this Blendtec HP3A, which showed it making hot soup right in the blender. I looked around extensively online at many models of Vitamix, the Healthmaster, etc. and this seemed like the best deal for the money. I am thrilled with the Blendtec HP3A Blender, have told everyone I know about it. One thing in particular is that it is so to clean it just makes the average blender look stupid, like a thing from the stone age. Hot soup with tons of garlic in 3 minutes just saved me from the flu. Serious. Cheers. (Posted on 9/11/09)
Love this blender!! Review by Guest
I'm 7 weeks pregnant and this Blendtec blender has been a life-saver. I can effectively blend up all kinds of fruit into fiber-rich fruit juice, and offset my morning-sickness fast and easy. I love the blender grinding everything up so there are no seeds or lumps in my juice. (Posted on 3/27/09)
Excellent purchase! Review by Guest
Best kitchen appliance I have ever used! Review by Guest
I have been using the Blendtec for 2 months now, and it has taken over my kitchen. We use the Blendtec 3-5 times a day! The best green smoothies, sauces, salad dressings, soy ice cream, soups...it is so easy to clean and operate. I don't need any other appliance, the Blendtec does it all! Buy it now. (Posted on 10/21/08)
Awesome juicer for vibrant health! Review by Guest
I gave up my Omega centrifugal juicer when I ordered the Blendtec blender. The Blendtec Blender is ideal for those who want to juice daily and retain all the fiber of the vegetables and fruits. The Blendtec whole juice cycle takes anything, including frozen fruits, to juice in 50 seconds. If you start with a bit of water and add ice you can have a nice juice consistency. If you want a thicker "smoothie" style juice, use less water. I juice 1-2 times daily and attribute this practice to correcting multiple nutritional deficiencies and am certain that juicing has taken me a long way on the road from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome to vibrant health. If you have any chronic health condition, autoimmune disorder or other health issue--juice daily with fresh organic produce and you will see a huge difference within weeks. My favorite juice includes kale, swiss chard, parsley, watermelon, cucumber, and blueberries or raspberries. This Blendtec blender is one of the best investments you can make for your health! The Blendtec Blender is also EASY--no time to make and 30 seconds to clean! No other juicer can beat that! (Posted on 8/16/08)
Blendtec Birthday Blender Review by Guest
I have to say that Blendtec is the best blender I have ever used. Oh the awesome power of this machine. Have gone through six other blenders, this Blendtec HP3A takes the cake and will eat it too. I have made smoothies, shakes and peanut butter so far in my birthday Blendtec blender. WOW!! If anyone is undecided on which blender to buy go for the Blendtec, you won't be disappointed. Barry from Ripley. (Posted on 4/1/08)
The Best of the Best! Review by Guest
I am blown away how well Total Blendtec works. What really impresses me is how well it mixes things together, including apple and orange seeds, which are healthy for you. The taste is really smooth and good. I highly recommend this Blendtec Blender over any other blender I have ever used. I cannot see this one breaking down. (Posted on 3/29/08)
Love my Blendtec HP3A blender! Review by Guest
I absolutely love my Blendtec Blender. I use it for my morning protein shakes and smoothies, frozen drinks when I have my friends over, fresh salsa, sauces, soups.. Just about anything. If you want a powerful, well made, user friendly & versatile blender this Blendtec HP3A should be your choice! (Posted on 1/8/08)
Love my Blendtec Blender! Review by Guest
I love the look of this Blendtec HP3A blender, along with the performance. The Blendtec Blenders are very modern looking, and are short enough to fit under a standard countertop, even with the jar on. It's pretty cool when you can measure your blender in Horsepower instead of watts! It will not disappoint you in the performance department. If you use your blender a lot and are tired of breaking $30 department store blenders, you should give this one a shot. (Posted on 1/7/08)
Great Product Review by Guest
We use the Blendtec HP3A Blender in our break room almost everyday. I like it because you don't have to watch it and you don't have to use a tamper like the Vita Mix. You have so many pre-programmed cycles you can use. Very simple and easy to clean. (Posted on 1/3/08)
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Blendtec Home Blender HP3A 2 Qt. Jar Package - BPA Free (Red) Color Red Drink type No Surface No Size No Shape No Quantity Included No Programmable or Non No Material Plastic and Steel Product Line No Options On-Counter Type Blenders Capacity 64oz./ 2 Quarts Brands Blendtec Home or Commercial Home Number of Pumps No Voltage (volts) 120 Amperage No Wattage 1500 Wattage Range 1500 - 2999 Description Author No Weight (in Lbs) 11.0000 Lengths (in Inches) No Width (in Inches) No