You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bodum French Press - 8 Cup Young Press - Black and Red
Monday, May 4th.
Bodum Young Press - 8 Cup
Bodum Young Press - 8 Cup French Press
The Bodum Young Press was designed to be the ideal french press for the home, office, or the grate outdoors. A durable hard rubber material known as santoprene creates a ridged frame around the press to help prevent breakage as well as insulate the press keeping your coffee hotter longer. A second layer of polycarbonate encases the glass beaker keeping it insulated and protected as well, but also offers viewing windows to keep an eye on your steeping coffee. The Bodum french press glass beaker is removable for easy cleaning by hand or in the dishwasher.
Bodum was founded in 1944 in Copenhagen Denmark by Peter Bodum. This family owned company developed its first coffee press in 1974 and since then has produced more than 100 million French Coffee Presses. Bodum strives to develop products that are based on functionality, quality and affordability.
Bodum French Press Features:
- Red and Black design
- 34 ounce capacity / 8 Cups
- Great for the home, office, or camping
- Durable frame is made of santoprene
- Press windows are made of clear polycarbonate
- Frame an polycarbonate protect glass beaker and help prevent breakage
- Santoprene frame helps keep coffee hotter longer
- Press remains cool to the touch while steeping
- Safe to set on most surfaces
- Easy to remove glass beaker
- Dishwasher safe
- Limited one year Bodum warranty on manufacturer defects
Bodum French Press Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
Questions on Bodum French Press - 8 Cup Young Press - Black and Red
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Bodum French Press - 8 Cup Young Press - Black and Red Color Black, Red Drink type Coffee Material Plastic and Steel Type French Presses Capacity 8 Cup Brands Bodum Country of Manufacture China Weight (in Lbs) 2.0000