Breville Deep Fryer 2.2 Pound Extra large Capacity With Cool Plate
Item #: BDF600XL
Breville Fryers - 2.2 Deep Fryer by Breville
|Breville Deep Fryer 2.2 Pound Capacity With Cool Plate|
A revolutionary achievement in the art of deep frying from home, this commercial style Breville Deep Fryer machine is sure to meet your needs. The Breville Fryer has been designed to require less cooking oil by eliminating unused frying space common in other deep oil fryers. The Cool Plate™ heating element ensures uniform oil heating to prevent huge temperature fluctuations, which can cause burnt debris or spoil your oil. Prepare family sized servings of crispy fried food using less oil than ever before with the Breville Fryer. The Cool Plate™ heating element uses innovative technology to keep cooking oil at a uniform temperature. Foods fry to light, crispy perfection without absorbing fat. The Breville Deep fryer is an excellent choice if you would like to cook chicken, onion rings, french fries, or even mushrooms. Comes with Breville's 1-year warranty.
Breville Deep Fryer 2.2 Pound Capacity With Cool Plate Features:
- Brushed stainless steel
- Enamel coated vessel
- ‘Load and Drain’ frying basket
- Variable temperature control 320°F - 375°F
- Removable vessel with pouring spout
- Lid with viewing window
- Automatic shut-off protection
- Permanent mesh filter vent
- Heat 1800 watts
- 3.4 quart oil vessel
- 2.2 lb frying basket
- Dimensions 10.5" x 18.25" x 9.5"
- Weight 9.8lbs
- Cool Plate™ Technology heating element is positioned closer to the bottom of the oil vessel. This creates a larger ‘Fry Zone’ and allows more food to be cooked with less oil (1lb potato french fries in 3qts oil).
- Prevent oil splatter with the ‘Load or Drain’ frying basket which prevents oil splatter when uncooked foods are immersed and frying. When complete, the basket may be propped up to drain excess oil.
- Oil repeatedly heated above a 'Smoke Point' temperature breaks down affecting oil color, taste and smell.
- The Cool Plate™ Element evenly heats the oil to prevent wide temperature changes.
Q: Power switch? Timer? Picture shows oil level very low; looks like only small part of basket is submerged?
A: Turn the 'ON/OFF' switch at the rear of
the control panel to the 'I' (On) position.
The 'Power' indicator light will illuminate.
It will stay lit until either the switch is
turned to the 'O' (Off) position, or power
is disconnected from the deep fryer.
The BDF600XL Breville Deep Fryer does not have a timer.
Breville’s unique Cool Plate™ Element is positioned closer to the bottom of the oil vessel.
This results in a proportionally larger 'Fry Zone', allowing you to cook 1lb of french fries in
less than 3qts of oil.
Q: COUNTRY OF ORIGIN ?
A: The Breville Deep Fryer Model BDF600XL is designed and engineered in Australia and made in China.
Q: can you tell me what is the easiest way to dispose of the oil from my breville deep fryer?
A: Once the oil has cooled, grasp each
side of the removable oil vessel and lift
upwards. Using the spout on the end of
the oil vessel, pour the oil into a suitable
container. Strain the oil if it is to be
re-used.Oil should be filtered after each
use and stored in a clean, air-tight
container in a cool area. Good
quality oil can be used several
times. Do not store the oil in the
deep fryer. Discard used oil in a
sealed container with household
waste. Do not pour down a sink
Ask a question:
Breville Deep Fryer
Absolutely the best on the market today. A little pricey....Worth It. Quality with some nice features as well.
Write a review:
NOTE: We personally read and approve every review before it is posted. We reserve the right to refuse any review based on content or relevancy. Please be patient for your review to be approved...
Media / Videos for this item:
© Copyright 2001 - 2012 Everything Kitchens LLC - All Rights Reserved