You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Personal Pie from Breville | Bakes 4 personal pies at a time
The Personal Pie stainless-steel piemaker from Breville USA bakes four (4) miniature pies or tarts per press, each measuring around 4" in diameter. And since each personal pie can be made with different fillings, a family or party of four can customize their own pies--fruit pies, meat pies, cream pies, spiced pies, custard tarts, or even mini quiches, pizzas, and Hot Pockets--for a movie night or family dinner. And Breville's The Personal Pie cooks all four pies simultaneously in less time than is needed for a traditional pie (about 10 minutes for most types).
The Personal Pie's locking latch and crimper give pies a nice, sealed top crust, and an included pastry cutter will help ensure your pies have neat edges right out of the box. Additional features include a stay-cool handle, a ready light to let you know the unit is warmed up, and non-skid/non-marking feet on the unit's bottom to prevent slipping on your countertop. Stainless-steel exterior with non-stick cooking surface.
Breville The Personal Pie Piemaker Features:
- Bakes four (4) miniature pies at once in under 10 minutes
- Pies can be made with sweet and savory fillings customized by the user
- Great for apple and cherry pies, mincemeat and shepherd's pies, pumpkin and pecan pies, cheese tarts, and portable lunch pockets and pizzas--mix and match for parties
- Stainless-steel exterior with a non-stick cooking surface
- Power "on" and "ready" lights
- Edge crimper seals the pie with decorative trim
- Locking latch
- Horizontal and vertical storage
- Power cord wraps around the unit for storage
- Stay-cool handle and non-skid/non-marking feet for safety
- Accessories: pastry cutter and pastry press
Breville The Personal Pie Piemaker Dimensions: 10.5"x 14.5" x 4.25" (L x W x H)
Breville The Personal Pie Piemaker Shipping Weight: 7.8 pounds
Questions on Breville The Personal Pie Piemaker
- From at 2/6/13 1:49 PM
- We have a mini pie maker- every time we make pies the top does not cook, whole the rest is overdone? What are we doing wrong?
- Make sure that the pie filling is more than the 1/3 c. that is listed in the manual, so that the top part of the pie gets cooked properly. The filling should be almost touching the top part of the dough.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 2/6/13 1:49 PM
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Breville The Personal Pie Piemaker Type Pie Makers Material Non Stick Brands Breville Home or Commercial Home Function Automatic Electric or Non Electric Electric Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 7.8000