Bunn Coffee Filters Regular Fast Flow - Standard 12 Cup - 1000/case Features:
- Bunn Coffee Filters Paper Filters
- Regular Fast Flow bunn coffee filter
- Dimensions Inches 8-1/2" x 3"
- Dimensions in Centimeters 21.6 x 7.6
- Bunn Commercial Special paper grade assures optimum extraction of coffee’s taste
- These bunn coffee filters are perfect for coffees requiring exact brewing, like decaf and flavored coffees
- Superior stay-in-place design prevents coffee grounds from overflowing
Regular Series Bunn Coffee Filters Fit Models Such As:
A10 / Retail - 8 & 10 Cup Brewers/Coffee Makers
Bunn Coffee Filters
When selecting coffee filters for your bunn coffee maker, it is a vital step in brewing perfect coffee. Don’t settle for anything less than Bunn Filters. Using the results of years of research, Bunn manufactures the best coffee filters from high quality, heavy weight paper, so the water flows properly through the coffee filters. Bunn filters are uniquely designed for strength so the sides are taller, and you don’t end up with overflow and grounds in your Bunn Commercial Coffee.
Bunn coffee filters have a paper stock method used in the manufacturing of our coffee filters is produced using an elemental chlorine-free (ECF) bleaching method. This process insures that there will be no detectable level of dioxin in Bunn coffee filters. Our paper stock supplier for bunn coffee filters, conducts regular testing, as required by the Environmental Protection Agency
(EPA), to confirm that no detectable dioxin is present in the bunn coffee filters.
Bunn introduced the first paper coffee filter in 1957 and in 1963, the "pourover" coffee maker for commercial use. Today, Bunn continues to design and manufacture innovations in commercial beverage equipment and home coffee makers. Bunn Coffee Makers are proudly made in America.
Looking for Other Bunn Coffee Filters or Products? Click Here