Bunn Coffee Grinder- LPG-2E Low Profile - Portion Control Coffee Burr Grinder - 2 Hoppers - Stainless Steel
Want coffee freshness in the air? Send a strong message that you care about freshness with a BUNN portion control grinder. Your customers know freshly ground beans brew a better cup of coffee. When they see your special beans waiting to be ground, then smell that delicious Bunn Commercial Coffee fresh ground aroma, you can expect to serve more of your gourmet blend to every Bunn coffee lover.
No matter what blend of coffee you’re serving, a BUNN portion control grinder meets any brewing specification with the broadest range of grinds - from coarse to very fine powder, without having to stop and change burrs.
Bunn Coffee Grinder- LPG-2E Low Profile - Portion Control Coffee Burr Grinder - 2 Hoppers - Stainless Steel Features:
- Bunn Commercial Coffee Burr Grinder Portion Control Grinder
- This Bunn Coffee Grinder is just 8.6” (21.84 cm) wide and a low profile.
- Professional grind provided by large 3.19” (8.1 cm) diameter burrs powered by quiet,
- Bunn burr coffee grinder has a low speed, high torque motor.
- Bunn Burr Coffee Grinder has 2 hoppers allow for regular and decaf or specialty beans.
- 2 Large, clear bean hoppers merchandise 3 lbs. (1.36 lbs.) each of fresh coffee beans.
- Easy access on back for grind weight adjustment.
- 4 years parts and 4 years labor -OR- 40,000 pounds of coffee Warranty, whichever comes first
Bunn Commercial Precision Burrs on All BUNN grinders use precision burrs to cut (not crush) the coffee beans and deliver consistent grind distribution. BUNN burrs are rated at a Rockwell hardness of 66C, resulting in an exceptionally long burr life.
Bunn introduced the first paper coffee filter in 1957 and in 1963, the "pourover" coffee maker for commercial use. Today, Bunn continues to design and manufacture innovations in commercial beverage equipment and home coffee makers. Bunn Coffee Makers are proudly made in America.
Looking for Other Bunn Commercial Coffee Grinders or Products? Click Here