Bunn Commercial Scale Pro High Performance Limescale Inhibitor
Bunn Commercial Coffee Makers are engineered and constructed with quality in mind. For years, Bunn has consistently been in the running to build some of the best commercial coffee products in the world and continues to bring innovative products and ideas to the table.Bunn Commercial Coffee Makers are one of the best ways to offer coffee to your customers or employees.
Bunn Coffee Makers make great coffee and keep coffee hot and fresh for hours. Place a Bunn Commercial Coffee Maker in your office, waiting room or other business and see how ideal they are for your commercial coffee needs. If you are looking for a quality, productive coffee maker... Look no further, The Bunn Coffee Maker has got you covered. For the best tasting coffee around Bunn has produced a water filter the Bunn commercial Scale Pro which allows your coffee's water to be filtered for the best quality taste.
Bunn Commercial Scale Pro High Performance Limescale Inhibitor Features
- Reduces lime scale formation from hard water in applications where water is either heated or evaporated.
- This Bunn Scale Pro extends the life and increases the efficiency of Bunn coffee brewers
- This Bunn Scale Pro extends the life espresso machines and steamers as well
- Engineered force feeding orifice accurately controls feed rate without overdosing.
- Proprietary scale inhibitor does not break down at temperatures above 200°F (93.3°C).
- 3/4” NPT stainless steel connections easily adapt to most plumbing systems.
- (Kit 39000.0101 available with bushings to reduce to 3/8” and 1/4” NPT).
- Working flow rate of 6 gpm (22 lpm)
- accommodates most high temperature foodservice equipment.
- FDA-CFR and NSF compliant materials
- Recommended for use in combination with an EQHP10, 25, 54 (non-L) system.
- System maximum operating pressure is 125 psi (862 kP) and operating temperature 100°F (38°C).
- 2 Years on Parts and 1 year Labor Warranty through Bunn
Bunn introduced the first paper coffee filter in 1957 and in 1963, the "pourover" coffee maker for commercial use. Today, Bunn continues to design and manufacture innovations in commercial coffee makers and home coffee makers. Bunn Coffee Makers are proudly made in America.