Bunn Tea Brewer - Infusion Dual Dilution - ITB Ice Tea Maker
Bunn Commercial Tea Makers - are a great way to serve your customers the best tasting tea around. Bunn Tea Makers , make great iced tea and look great on any counter top! These Commercial Bunn Tea Makers are well know for their quality and durability for high volume use. If your looking for the best option for Ice Tea then look no further, the Bunn Ice Tea Maker has got you covered.
Bunn Tea Brewer - Infusion Dual Dilution - ITB Ice Tea Maker Features:
- Bunn Tea Brewer Infusion Dual Dilution 3 Gallon Iced Tea Brewer
- Bunn Tea Maker - Large tank provides back-to-back brewing capacity and allows 3 or 5 gallon (11.4 to 18.9 liter) tea batches.
- Brews 16.3 to 26.7 gallons (61.7 to 101.1 liters) per hour from real tea leaves.
- Bunn Tea Maker Includes rotating brew basket
- Includes two button graphic overlay for customizing the user interface.
- Bunn Tea Brewer Includes Base platform adapter
- Meet your volume needs; brew 3 gallons (11.4 liters) of iced tea into each dispenser and serve up to 6 gallons (22.7 liters) within a narrow footprint.
- Bunn Tea Maker also includes dedicated dilution nozzles and brew selection switch.
- Color coded decals help the operator properly align the brew basket dispenser and choose the correct selection.
- Three recipe buttons and full/half options for maximum flexibility. Digital temperature control, pre-infusion, pulse brew and cold brew lockout.
- SplashGard® funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand.
- Bunn Tea Brewer Includes Quickbrew (Q) funnel tip for easy conversion.
- This Bunn Tea Brewer was specifically designed to accommodate and brew into 2 Bunn 3.5 gallon narrow tea dispensers (can also brew directly into standard tea dispensers).
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor through Bunn
Bunn Tea Brewer Sweetener Model Features:
- Bunn Tea Maker has Left side preset with sweetener valve.
- Dilution nozzles labeled “Sweet” and “Un-sweet.”
- Each brew button’s sweetener may be independently set and easily adjusted using the Sweet Meter.
- Bunn Tea Brewer has “Out of Sweetener” indicator - LCD blinks to aid operator.
- Separate inlet for sweetener - use existing CO2 systems or external third party pump for sweetener delivery.
Electrical: Models require 2-wires plus ground service rated at 120V, single phase, 60 Hz.
Plumbing: 20-90 psi (138-621 kPa). Machine supplied with 1/4" OD male flare fitting. Requires minimum of 1 gpm water flow.
Bunn introduced the first paper coffee filter in 1957 and in 1963, the "pourover" coffee maker for commercial use. Today, Bunn continues to design and manufacture innovations in commercial beverage equipment and home coffee makers. Bunn Coffee Makers are proudly made in America.
Looking for Another Bunn Tea Brewer / Coffee Makers or Products? Click Here