Cadco Commercial Convection Oven XAF-135 (4 shelf with humidity)
Item #: XAF-135
Cadco Commercial Convection Oven (4 shelf with humidity)
Cadco Commercial 1/2 Size Convection Oven
(Dynamic Control, with Humidity 4 shelf)
The XAF-135 convection oven is a half sized commercial Cadco oven with four shelves. This commercial convection oven has programmable controls and the unique airflow design allows you to bake with consistent results. Cadco commercial ovens have patented reversible fans with unique baffle systems. These commercial ovens have long lasting motors with high temperature ball bearings. These Cadco ovens have high performance fans that move the air in a figure 8 by pushing air out the back in a diagonal direction then the auto reverse fan redistributes the air. All Cadco commercial convection ovens are made with heavy duty stainless steel, inside and out. These ovens have endured many hours of life testing to ensure quality and durability. Commercial Cadco Digital Convection Ovens is one convection appliance you can not live without. Commercial Cadco convection ovens are designed to accommodate modular stacking for a custom configuration.
Cadco Commercial Convection Oven Features:
- Digital programmable controls: Time, Temperature
- Handles four half size sheet pans (pans not included)
- Four shelves included
- Cooking chamber is 13” high x 19-1/2” wide x 15-1/2” deep 2.27 cub ft cooking capacity
- Accommodates standard half size sheet pans & 2-1/2” deep full size steam table pans
- Heat settings from 175 to 500 degrees
- Advanced airflow design with patented baffle & reversible fan for even heat
- 10 hour timer or continuous on beeps at end of cycle
- Safety Design: Cool-touch double wall glass door
- Micro safety switch shuts oven off when door is opened
- Reinforced door design
- Dura-Body heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Oven cavity wrapped in high ”R” value insulation
- Interior halogen light 3” between shelves
- Dimensions will accommodate modular stacking for custom configuration
- NSF, UL (through CSA Standards)
- Electrical: 208-240 volts/2700 watts / 12.3 amps/Single Phase/NEMA 6-15P Plug
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- (1 Year On-site service & parts, 2nd Year parts only)
- 90 days on lights & gasket
- ( 1 year on Motor)
- Width 23 - 5/8”
- Height 20”
- Depth 28-1/8”
- Ship Wt. 97 lbs
Cadco Commercial Convection Ovens and Other Cadco Commercial Appliances
Q: Hi I am looking for a convection oven to bake several pans of cupcakes at a time. Is this oven capable of even cooking?
A: Yes, the Cadco Commercial Convection ovens have reverse fans to keep the air even throughout the oven at all times. These ovens are great for baking and catering.
Q: What is the advantage of the humidity versus not? Can you bake bread in the Cadco Commercial Convection Oven XAF-135?
A: The use of humidity in the Cadco Ovens really depends on what you are baking and is typically at the discretion of the baker. Some breads and baked goods need humidity in the first few minutes of the baking process. When baking a Sourdough style bread, humidity that is introduced right at the beginning of the baking process helps form the crust. However, many breads do not need any humidity during the baking process. For example, an Italian style bread, after proofing there is enough moisture content for a dry bake. Baking bread in a convection oven is the perfect solution for the perfect loaf consistency and coloring. The air movement allows for even air distribution. Conventional ovens have hot and cold spots and do not typically have even air flow, which leads to uneven baking and coloring.
Ask a question:
Write a review:
NOTE: We personally read and approve every review before it is posted. We reserve the right to refuse any review based on content or relevancy. Please be patient for your review to be approved...
Media / Videos for this item:
© Copyright 2001 - 2012 Everything Kitchens LLC - All Rights Reserved