You have no items in your shopping cart.
Capresso Coffee Machine - 10 Cup Coffee Maker - MG600 PLUS
Capresso Coffee Machine MG600 PLUS - 10 Cup Coffee Maker
Item #: 484.05
Capresso Coffee Machine - MG600 PLUS
Capresso 10 Cup Coffee Maker - MG600 Plus
Capresso 10 Cup Coffee Maker is definitely a one of a kind when it comes to coffee makers. With the Stainless Steel Body this Jura Capresso Coffee Maker is going to look great in any kitchen or on any countertop. The 10 cup glass carafe has an ergonomic handle. Capresso understands coffee lovers, and have put in a feature that allows for only a 3-5 cup cycle to be brewed if chosen. The Capresso coffee maker MG600 PLUS is capable of brewing 10 cups in less than 8 minutes!
Capresso Coffee Machine MG600 PLUS:
- Capresso coffee machine stainless steel housing
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel
- Glass carafe with ergonomic handle
- Capresso Stainless steel-lined heating system
- Brews 10 cups of coffee in under 8 minutes for maximum flavor and aroma
- Drip stop allows you to pour a cup while brewing
- Electronic filter indicator shows when to replace the charcoal filter
- Charcoal water filter removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities
- Coffee machine water level indicator
- 24 hour programmable clock/timer
- LED Capresso coffee machine display
- Permanent GoldTone filter
- Capresso Electronics retain all programming during short power outages up to 10 seconds
- Special setting provides maximum aroma when brewing 3–5 cups
- Safety auto shut-off after brewing
- Concealed cord storage
- Safety Approval: UL Listed
- 1 Year Limited Capresso Warranty for Household Use
Capresso Coffee Machine Shipping Weight: 10 lbs.
Capresso Coffee Machine Dimensions: 14" x 9" x 8"
Questions on Capresso Coffee Machine MG600 PLUS - 10 Cup Coffee Maker
- From at 3/25/13 1:48 AM
- How hot does it brew and about how hot does it keep the coffee after brewing? THANK YOU
- All Capresso coffee makers brew at 200 degrees - how hot the coffee stays depends on a few things - if the coffee is brewed into a cold container, glass or thermal the temp
drops. If less than a whole carafe is brewed it also will drop more quickly. This one does have a warmer so it will keep the coffee hot while it is sitting on the warmer.
The warmer shuts off automatically after 2 hours.
Best way to insure the hottest coffee is to brew a full pot and also to "flash" the carafe - or heat it up first by filling with hot water.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 3/25/13 1:48 AM
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Capresso Coffee Machine MG600 PLUS - 10 Cup Coffee Maker Color Black Drink type Coffee Surface No Size No Shape No Quantity Included No Product Line No Programmable or Non No Material Plastic and Steel Options Glass Carafe Type Drip Coffee Maker Capacity 10 Cup Brands Capresso Wattage Range 1000 - 1499 Description Author No Weight (in Lbs) 10.0000 Lengths (in Inches) No Width (in Inches) No