Capresso CoffeeTEAM GS 10-Cup Coffee Maker W/ Conical Burr Grinder
+ FREE Confessions of a Coffee Bean Cookbook!
Other Carafes Available:
Item #: 464-05
Capresso 10 Cup Team GS Coffee Maker Grind and Brew
|Capresso CoffeeTEAM GS Programmable Coffee Maker - Grind and Brew|
Coffee Team GS? Capresso CoffeeTEAM GS means the coffee elite team at Capresso has carefully designed this machine. This Capresso Coffee Maker has a build in Grinder for your convenience of making your own ground beans. But this isn't just any grinder its a conical burr that has a cone shape and creates the finest grinds. A Conical Burr Grinder is like a regular grinder but, instead of a blade to chop beans, it uses 2 grinding plates forced together to make coarse to very fine coffee grounds In a Conical Cone Shape. This type of grinder allows you to get a regular coarse grind to a fine turkish grind.
This Capresso Coffee Maker is Fully Programmable with a 10 Cup Capacity. This Coffee Maker is also somewhat unique in the features of Grinding and brewing. If you want a very strong cup of coffee set your grind setting to the highest amount, and instead of filling the water tank all the way up to 10 cups, just fill it to 8, 7, or lower? This will still grind the coffee very fine for a 10 cup carafe but brew with less water which makes it much stronger. This Capresso CoffeeTeam GS is a Coffee Maker that has been Built to last. Capresso Coffee Makers are one of the top on the market and Capresso only deals with Coffee Equipment.
Capresso CoffeeTeam GS 10 Cup Coffee Maker Features:
- 5 Coffee Grind Settings - from fine to Coarse
- 5 Cup Size Settings
- 3 Strength Settings
- Illuminated LCD Shows all Coffee Grind and Brew Settings
- Fully Programmable
- Conical Burr Grinder - Slow that preserves aroma
- Grinder And Brewer are completely separate that keep moisture away from the grinder
- Water Filter System
- 6 oz Coffee Bean Hopper
- 10 Cup Glass Carafe
- Works with Grinder or PRE Ground Coffee
- 2-4 Cup Brew Cycle for quick on the go cups of coffee
- 2 Hour Shutoff for safety purposes
- Permanent Gold Tone Filter - Cone Shaped for maximum flavor extraction
- Stop and Serve Feature - allows for you to pause the brew cycle pour a cup then resume
- 180 to 200+ Degrees Brew Temperature
- Non-Stick Coated Warming Plate for Easy Clean up
- 900 Watts
- Size: 15"H x 9"W x 9"D
- Black and Stainless Steel Coffee Maker
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Looking For Other Capresso Coffee Makers or Products? Click Here
Q: Can the glass coffee pot be easily cleaned? Is the carafe opening large enough to adequately clean inside? Also, does the hot plate stay hot after the coffee is brewed?
A: The glass pot for the Capresso Coffee Team GS has a large enough opening for an average size hand to reach inside for washing. However, you may also put the coffee pot in the dishwasher for cleaning. The hotplate does stay hot after the coffee is brewed.
Ask a question:
Write a review:
NOTE: We personally read and approve every review before it is posted. We reserve the right to refuse any review based on content or relevancy. Please be patient for your review to be approved...
Media / Videos for this item:
© Copyright 2001 - 2012 Everything Kitchens LLC - All Rights Reserved