You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nature-inspired Universal Lids & Bakeware Covers from Charles Viancin
These Charles Viancin Banana Leaf reusable bakeware covers lock in heat and moisture to reduce the cooking/baking time of your favorite recipes. Make fluffy casseroles, velvety brownies, melty lasagnas, juicy vegetable dishes, and tender cuts of meat in less time and with better results with the Charles Viancin Banana Leaf baking lids, available in either square or rectangle sizes (choose above). Each is made from BPA-free silicone that is safe for temperatures up to 450° F in the oven and microwave. Dishwasher safe.
Charles Viancin silicone lids create an airtight seal which is superior to plastic wrap and 100 times easier to apply. These reusable suction lids are easy to clean, fun to use, and surprisingly strong: just drop one onto your uncovered pan, and the Charles Viancin Banana Leaf universal lid creates a seal that is, in many cases, strong enough to support the weight of your baking dish.
Overview of the Charles Viancin Banana Leaf Baking Lid:
- Reusable silicone baking cover from Charles Viancin Paris
- Banana leaf design inspired by nature
- Raised midrib functions a handle
- Available in square or rectangular shapes (choose above)
- Use with casserole dishes to seal in juices and flavors
- Use with cake pans and baking dishes to reduce cook time
- Doubles as a splatter guard for skillets and frying pans
- Safe for temperatures up to 450° F on the stove, in the oven, or in the microwave
- Lid are oversized to fit baking pans up to 10x10" (model 1402) and 10x13" (model 1401)
- Dishwasher approved
- BPA free
Questions on Charles Viancin Silicone Banana Leaf Baking Lids: Multiple Sizes Available
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Charles Viancin Silicone Banana Leaf Baking Lids: Multiple Sizes Available Type Universal Lids Material Silicone Brands Charles Viancin Description Author Kevin Osborn