You have no items in your shopping cart.
Model 662 Chefs Choice International Food Slicer
- 120 Watt Motor
- Approximate Maximum Slicing Thickness 5/8" (15 mm)
- Approximate Maximum Food Length 8 1/2"
- Heavy, rugged, powerful, commercial-quality food slicer
- 8.6-inch surgical-stainless-steel blade, with detachable sharpener
- Large food carriage rides smoothly on industrial ball bearings
- Tilted for fast slicing; multiple safety features
- Includes tool to safely remove blade for cleaning
- 19 x 15 x 13
- Weight 29 lbs.
- UL or ETL Listed and Approved
- Click Here For A Printable Comparison Brochure
Questions on Chefs Choice Meat Slicer International Pro - 8.6" Blade
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Chefs Choice Meat Slicer-662 Review by Guest
I was in restaurant business for over 35 years and have used many slicers through those years. I bought this slicer several months ago for home. The slicer works fine for the price. It does however creates a waste of food when you get down to the bottom of the product and you're not able to make the slider go all the way down. Another problem is cleaning. There are too many parts needing to be taken off to clean it effectively. You need an allen wrench (provided) and a phillip screwdriver. For the most part it's a good item except for the cleaning and the plastic sleeve on the food chute. If it was of metal then possibly you could adjust the chute to eliminate the food waste. (Posted on 9/19/11)
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Chefs Choice Meat Slicer International Pro - 8.6" Blade Type Deli / Food Slicers Material Stainless Steel Size 8.6" Color Silver Brands Chef's Choice Home or Commercial Commercial Function Manual Wattage Range 100 - 249 Weight (in Lbs) 34.8000