Tribest Choisons Precision Series 6" Chef's Knife, Choisons are distinctively sharp, refreshingly lightweight, and tenaciously wear-resistant knives.
Choisons Precision Series 6” Chef’s Knife is the most versatile knife for most of your kitchen needs. The hand-sharpened 6” blade is perfect for almost any cutting, chopping, slicing, or dicing task. Use it for chopping carrots, slicing open oranges, cutting apples, splitting potatoes, and for preparing larger ingredients for your favorite recipes.
Choisons Precision Series Ceramic Knives are made from zirconium carbide, an advanced material developed from the 2nd hardest naturally occurring element on earth. Even more heat and pressure is applied to Choisons Precision Series Knives to create an ultra-high-quality, durable blade. Using this special process allows Choisons Knives to be sharper and lighter than stainless steel knives – making repetitive cutting tasks easy on the wrists and arms. Choisons knives also retain their edge up to 10X longer than steel knives, so more time is spent cutting, and less time is spent sharpening. Unlike steel knives, Choisons won’t react with your food, preserving the natural flavor and appearance of your favorite ingredients.
Choisons 6" Chefs Knife - Features:
- Lightweight Chef's Knife – easy to lift and maneuver
- Extremely sharp edges will slice neatly and easily through foods
- Extremely hard (7 to 10 times as hard as steel!) – ceramic blades are more wear-resistant and need sharpening less often
- Chef's Knife is Chemically stable – preserves the natural taste and appearance of your favorite ingredients
- Thicker than other ceramic knives for added durability
- Hand-sharpened for premium quality