Tribest Choisons Precision Series 5" Utility Knife, Choisons are distinctively sharp, refreshingly lightweight, and tenaciously wear-resistant knives.
Choisons Precision Series 5" Utility Knife is the perfect knife to cut, peel, and slice small fruits and vegetables like strawberries, grapes, fingerling potatoes, small radishes, and more. You can also use this knife for more delicate and detailed tasks, such as shaping your cut ingredients into fancy designs or creating pretty garnishes for your plates.
Choisons Precision Series Ceramic Knives are made from zirconium carbide, an advanced material developed from the 2nd hardest naturally occurring element on earth. Even more heat and pressure is applied to Choisons Precision Series Knives to create an ultra-high-quality, durable blade. Using this special process allows Choisons Knives to be sharper and lighter than stainless steel knives – making repetitive cutting tasks easy on the wrists and arms. Choisons knives also retain their edge up to 10X longer than steel knives, so more time is spent cutting, and less time is spent sharpening. Unlike steel knives, Choisons won’t react with your food, preserving the natural flavor and appearance of your favorite ingredients.
Choisons 5" Utility Knife - Features:
- Lightweight Utility Knife – easy to lift and maneuver
- Extremely sharp edges will slice neatly and easily through foods
- Extremely hard (7 to 10 times as hard as steel!) – ceramic blades are more wear-resistant and need sharpening less often
- Utility Knife is Chemically stable – preserves the natural taste and appearance of your favorite ingredients
- Thicker than other ceramic knives for added durability
- Hand-sharpened for premium quality