You have no items in your shopping cart.
Coopers DIY Home Brew Enhancer 1
Use Coopers DIY Brew Enhancer to improve the body and head retention of lighter style beers such as lagers, pilseners, and draughts. This brew enhancer also helps to improve the mouth-feel of home brewed beers. The ingredients in the Brew Enhancer include dextrose and maltodextrin. Maltodextrin does most of the work to provide these brewing benefits while the dextrose will be removed completely during the fermenting process. The Brew Enhancer comes in a 1 kg package which is enough to make a 6 gallon batch of homemade beer. The Brew Enhancer is intended to be used instead of white sugar, which is traditional used in the brewing processes.
Coopers DIY Brew Enhancer Features:
- 1 kg of Coopers DIY Brew Enhancer 1
- Contains dextrose and maltodextrin
- Intended to be used instead of white sugar
- Dextrose will ferment out completely
- Maltodextrin improving the body, mouth-feel and head retention
- Used for making lighter style beers such as Lager, Draught and Pilsener
Questions on Coopers DIY Beer Enhancer 1
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Coopers DIY Beer Enhancer 1 Type Beer Makers and Accessories Color Brown Brands Coopers DIY Electric or Non Electric Non Electric Country of Manufacture Australia Manufacturer's Warranty N/A Weight (in Lbs) 1.0000