You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pre-Frozen Cooling Rod from Corkcicle: for White Wine & Red Wine Bottles
Wine-cooling rods from Corkcicle screw onto most standard wine bottles (750 mL) to quickly chill room-temperature red wines in as little as 15 minutes, or to keep chilled white wines frosty for up to 45 minutes. The Corkcicle Classic has an authentic cork stopper and distinct "icicle" design so as not to overpower the presentation of your wine.
The Corkcicle Classic Wine Chiller is made from a non-toxic thermal coolant surrounded by BPA-free plastic to freeze in just 90 minutes. When wine has reached its ideal temperature, simply pull the Corkcicle out past the shoulder and pour—the Corkcicle Classic's tapered design allows wine to flow out of the bottle without its being completely removed. This handy wine accessory virtually eliminates the need for an ice bucket, saving space on your table and minimizing hassle at the same time. The Corkcicle is easy to clean with soapy water.
Click the Video tab below for a demonstration.
Corkcicle Classic Cork-Topped Wine Bottle Chiller Features:
- Freezable, reusable chilling rods for glass wine bottles
- Inserts directly into standard wine bottles (750 mL)
- Eliminates the need for messy, cumbersome ice buckets
- Chills room-temperature red wines in just 15 minutes
- Keeps chilled white wines cool for 45 minutes
- Provides a balanced temperature for consistent tastings
- Great for dinners, wine tastings, and movie nights
- Thermal coolant surrounded by BPA-free plastic frame freezes quickly and stays cold
- Non toxic
- Corkcicle Classic takes just 90 minutes to freeze
Questions on Corkcicle Classic Wine Chiller w/ Cork Top
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Corkcicle Classic Wine Chiller w/ Cork Top Capacity 25.25 oz Type Wine Chiller Inserts Material Plastic Quantity Included 1 Color Tan Brands Corkcicle Country of Manufacture United States Manufacturer's Warranty N/A Description Author Kevin Osborn Weight (in Lbs) 1.0000