You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cuisinart Hard Anodized 1 Quart Sauce Pan With Cover
on orders over $49.95
Order before 3pm CT.
Arrives on or before 12/02/15. See Map »
Cuisinart Sauce Pan 1 Quart With Cover Chef's Classic Non-Stick
Cuisinart Cookware - Cuisinart Sauce Pan 1 Quart Saucepan With Cover Chef's Classic Classic Non Stick Hard Anodized
The 1 quart sauce pan is one of the tools that every chef needs, whether in a booming restaurant or a quiet kitchen. With a small sauce pan like the hard anodized Cuisinart you can easily create those delicate sauces, syrups and gourmet soups. The thick, heavy construction provides very even heat distribution thanks to the aluminum base of the sauce pan and the hard anodized exterior. By eliminating hot spots and spreading the heat evenly throughout the pan you have superior control over each dish. This little pan can be used with metal utensils, is oven safe to 500°, is freezer safe and carries a lifetime warranty, what's not to love!
Cuisinart Cookware - Cuisinart Sauce Pan 1 Quart Saucepan With Cover Chef's Classic Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Features:
- Cuisinart Cookware - Cuisinart Sauce Pan Hard Anodized is harder than stainless steel
- This Cuisinart Sauce Pan is dense, nonporous and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance
- Cuisinart Cookware - Cuisinart Sauce Pan Quantanium nonstick interior is reinforced with titanium and provides lasting food release
- Healthily nonfat cooking option, and easy clean up Hard anodized construction has unsurpassed heat distribution that heats quickly
- Spreads heat evenly, and eliminates hot spots Cool Grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stove top
- Provides a safe a solid grip
- Not for use on induction cooktops
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F.
- Tapered drip free rim
- Includes a tempered glass cover that fits tight to seal in moisture
Questions on Cuisinart Hard Anodized 1 Quart Sauce Pan With Cover
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Great small nonstick pan Review by GenieBeanie
I needed a small nonstick pan and didn't want to spend a lot of money! I have used a small All Clad pan to boil a single chicken breast, but the residue is so time consuming to clean I thought nonstick might be better. This little pan is the perfect solution. The glass lid fits well, the water heats quickly and the handle stays cool. The handle on the glass lid does heat up, but that is also the case with my more expensive cookware. The best part of using this small well balanced pan is the clean up of that sticky chicken goo that I use to soak and scrub, scrub, scrub. It now comes right off. I don't recommend putting this pan in the dishwasher the outside scratches too easily. And I use caution to not pit the nonstick finish. However, it is so quick and easy to clean by hand this shouldn't be a problem. I will say the nonstick finish arrived nicked at the rim of the pan, which was disappointing, but no further flaking or bubbling has happen. If you need a small pan, this is a good value. (Posted on 10/31/15)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Name Cuisinart Hard Anodized 1 Quart Sauce Pan With Cover Capacity 1 Quart Type Sauce Pans Options With Lid Material Non Stick Color Black Home or Commercial Home Brands Cuisinart Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 5.0000