You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cuisinart 10 Cup Coffee Maker Thermal Extreme Brew
Cuisinart Extreme Brew 10 Cup Coffee Maker Thermal Carafe Programmable
Item #: DCC-2750
Cuisinart Extreme Brew Coffee Maker Black and Stainless
Cuisinart has been the industry leader in coffee makers for many years, while always making improvements on their products Cuisinart has come out with this new Extreme Brew® Coffee Maker. Extreme Brew® means this coffee maker is 25% faster than the conventional coffee maker. This Cuisinart Coffee Maker is a 10 Cup with a thermal Carafe and is fully programmable for up to 24 hours. If you don't want to make a full 10 cups of coffee hit the 1-4 cup option. In this case the Cuisinart Coffee Maker will make just enough for up to 4 cups.
Another great feature of this Cuisinart Extreme Brew Coffee Maker is the Thermal Carafe, this allows you to keep coffee hot for hours after it is brewed. So if your on the go in the morning and don't want your coffee to get cold the thermal carafe will keep in nice and hot for whenever your ready. The Extreme Brew has a Gold Tone filter and charcoal water filter.
Cuisinart Extreme Brew 10 Cup Coffee Maker Thermal Carafe Programmable Features:
- 10 Cup Thermal Carafe
- Extreme Brew Coffee Maker - 25% Faster
- Black and Stainless Exterior
- Brew Strength Control
- Water Level Indicator
- 24 Hour Programmable
- Fully Automatic Coffee Maker
- Auto Shutoff
- Self Clean
- Brew Pause Function
- LCD Clock
- Gold Tone Filter
- Charcoal Water Filter
- Limited 3 year warranty
- BPA free
Dimensions: 7.75" x 9" x 14." (L x W x H)
Shipping Weight: 9.80lbs
Questions on Cuisinart Extreme Brew 10 Cup Coffee Maker Thermal Carafe Programmable
- From at 10/10/12 12:29 PM
- what is a gold tone filter? can the basket that holds the grounds be removed for cleaning? how fast is 25% faster? bunn says it brews in 3 minutes. how does yours compare to that.
- A gold tone filter is a permanent filter that comes with the unit, and is removable for cleaning, and makes it to where you don't have to use paper filters. I called Cuisinart and they said that it is 2-5 minutes to brew coffee, versus their regular 5-7 minutes, and the range depends on how many cups of coffee you are brewing.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 10/10/12 12:29 PM
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Cuisinart Extreme Brew 10 Cup Coffee Maker Thermal Carafe Programmable Color Silver Drink type Coffee Surface No Size No Shape No Quantity Included No Product Line No Programmable or Non No Material Plastic and Steel Options Thermal Carafe Type Drip Coffee Maker Capacity 10 Cup Brands Cuisinart Wattage Range No Description Author No Weight (in Lbs) 11.0000 Lengths (in Inches) No Width (in Inches) No