You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cuisinart Supreme Grind™ Automatic Burr Mill (DBM-8)
Cuisinart Supreme Grind® Burr Grinder Features:
- Burr grinding provides uniform grind and optimum flavor
- Elegant stainless steel styling
- 18-position grind selector - from ultra-fine to extra-coarse
- 4 to 18-cup slide dial
- Removable 8 oz. bean hopper
- Removable grind chamber holds enough ground coffee for 32 cups
- Separate one-touch power bar
- Electric timer automatically shuts off unit when grind cycle is complete
- Heavy-duty motor
- Limited 18-Month warranty
- BPA free
Dimensions: 6.00" x 7.13" x 10.75" (L x W x H)
Shipping Weight: 5.60lbs
Questions on Cuisinart DBM-8 Coffee Grinder, Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill
- From at 5/4/12 2:55 AM
- From at 11/6/12 8:01 AM
Ask Your Own Question
Wayn---O the guzzler Review by Guest
I have had and enjoyed my Cuisinart coffee grinder for about 4 years and yes you have to clean it now and then and the dust gets a bit thick . But if you are a true lover of the fresh ground as I am, this is just part of the experince. Suck it up and go with the bean; Would I recomend this grinder? Very much.. Have hot cup and enjoy. Wayn---O (Posted on 3/30/12)
Cuisinart coffee burr mill DBM-8 Review by Guest
Cuisinart burr grinder is good Review by Guest
This Cuisinart is not a brilliant coffee grinder, but a fine grinder for the price. We are not obsessive about how perfectly our coffee is ground, and this grinder does a fine job, consistent and even.
However I only rate it 3 stars because:
1. It doesn't grind the coffee quite fine enough, even when set on the finest grind. I have to run my coffee through twice. I know that "shouldn't" make a difference but it does.
2. As many before me have noted, the plastic receptacle for the ground coffee generated lots of static, which means a big mess every time I use the machine. I have resorted to working on a large sheet of newsprint, just to contain the mess. But it means I definitely DO NOT enjoy grinding coffee. It's a bit of a headache.
3. The little outlet where the ground coffee pours into the plastic receptacle tends to plug up a bit, requiring it be carefully cleaned after every use. Perhaps that's normal and expected maintenance.
I clicked on the NO button for recommending to a friend, but really, I have to qualify that. It's a VERY reasonably priced burr grinder. You should just know that there are issues, although perhaps they are the same issues that come with most coffee grinders. (Posted on 5/21/11)
good grinder! Review by Guest
we make/ use 12 Oz. of beans per day for our 'french' press. have had our machine almost 3 yrs. took the machine apart to clean it; twice, as fine coffee powder/ dust accumulates and makes machine inoperable. Be careful not to lose the spring that operates the limit switch for the bottom brown catch that lies underneath the hopper! Don't ask me how I know of this particular tidbit of information, OK? (Posted on 2/20/11)
a sticky design Review by Guest
I find my Cuisinart grinder a bit difficult to use. It grinds beans well, but I have to fight to get the filled hopper out afterwards. I also have to unplug the coffee grinder before I try to remove the hopper as otherwise I wind up triggering a second grind phase while attempting to pry out the hopper. If you have small hands or arthritis, you may wish to look for a grinder with either a narrower hopper or with indentations on the sides for better grip. (Posted on 1/14/11)
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Cuisinart DBM-8 Coffee Grinder, Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill Type Burr Grinders Material Plastic and Steel Color Black & Stainless, Black, Silver Brands Cuisinart Home or Commercial Home Weight (in Lbs) 4.0000