You have no items in your shopping cart.
Delonghi Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
Delonghi Ice Cream Maker 1.5 Pint Eco-Compressor Style
Delonghi - Gelato is a dense mixture with lower fat than ice cream and no added air, which produces a more rich and flavorful treat.
Delonghi Ice Cream Maker Self-refrigerating compressor brings ingredients to temperatures below freezing.
Delonghi Ice Cream Maker 1.5 Pint Eco-Compressor Style Features:
- Make multiple batches continuously.
- Delonghi Ice Cream Maker Removable stainless-steel bowl for easy serving and cleanup.
- Patented mixing paddle effectively mixes ingredients from top to bottom for the perfect consistency
- Delonghi Ice Cream Maker runs on ecological refrigerant r134a, it is a more efficient refrigerant that doesn't deplete the ozone layer.
- Hermetic closure transparent lid seals bowl off from air to keep the correct temperature inside the bowl and prevent air from being blended into the gelato
- Delonghi Ice Cream Maker Dishwasher-safe paddle, bowl and lid
- Delonghi Ice Cream Maker comes with recipe booklet with 50 different gelato and sorbetto recipe
Questions on Delonghi Ice Cream Maker 1.5 Pint Eco-Compressor Style
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
CW Review by Guest
If you know the difference between gelato and ice cream, and you are not willing to spend a few thousand dollars on a commercial gelato machine to satisfy your gelato urges, then this Delonghi ice cream maker is for you. I have made french vanilla, lemon gelato, and peanut butter cup gelato and all have been excellent. The advertised differences of less air and more dense concoctions is not hype but reality. I am not ready to say this machine will rival the gelaterias of Italy for truffle smooth creations, but what it produces is close enough for my taste buds. The Peanut butter cup gelato was very close to truffle smooth. For the cost of this machine compared to what it produces it is a winner in my book. The noise level is tolerable, and it appears to be well built. I believe if you follow the manufacturer's directions for use, the machine will perform admirably for many seasons. I would suggest buying Terrance Kopfer's book "Making Artisan Gelato." Delonghi's recipes are of the mix it freeze it sort---if you really want the flavor rush unique to gelato, invest the time to prepare it the way it should be and you will be rewarded with this machine. The 1.2 pint capacity was concern for me initially and caused me to postpone my purchase a few months. I can now say this is really an asset since you can have more variety for entertaining with the potential for waste and ultimately cost. The longest freeze time was 25 minutes and the hardness of the product at the end of the cycle was much more frozen than I expected. Right now in its price range, this is the best gelato, er ice cream machine in the marketplace. (Posted on 5/26/10)
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Delonghi Ice Cream Maker 1.5 Pint Eco-Compressor Style Capacity 1.5 Quart Type Ice Cream and Gelato Makers Material Stainless Steel Color Silver Brands DeLonghi Weight (in Lbs) 35.0000