KMix Collection - Delonghi Kettle - Green
The bold design of the Delonghi KMix Collection is great for any kitchen. The Delonghi electric water kettle from the KMix Collection is no exception. With the bright green and polished stainless steel exterior this Delonghi kettle will defiantly be a show stopper in your kitchen. Perfect for heating water to steep coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or even a bowl of your favorite instant oatmeal. The cord wrap in the base of the Delonghi electric kettle makes it easy to store.
Delonghi Electric Kettle Features:
- Durable green and stainless-steel Delonghi Kettle exterior
- Bold and simple Delonghi KMix Kettle design
- Delonghi KMix craftsmanship with high quality materials
- Sure-Grip handle for a comfortable and secure hold
- Many Delonghi KMix color options
- 1.6 liter Delonghi electric kettle
- Illuminated on/off Delonghi kettle switch
- Cord free Delonghi KMix kettle
- Detachable Delonghi kettle base
- Delonghi kettle removes water impurities and deposits
- Removable lime scale Delonghi kettle filter
- Durable, concealed Delonghi KMix kettle heating element to maintain water purity
- Easy filling Delonghi kettle
- Delonghi electric kettle water level indicator
- Easy flip-top KMix kettle lid
- 1500W Delonghi electric kettle
- Cord wrap for easy storage
- Lid release button
- 1 year Delonghi Kettle Warranty
Delonghi KMix Kettle Dimensions: 5.7 x 9 x 9.8 inches
Delonghi KMix Kettle Shipping Weight: 4 lbs
Descaling Your Delonghi KMix Kettle:
Regular descaling of the flat element on your Delonghi electric kettle will improve the performance of your KMix kettle. If the KMix kettle is not descaled regularly the build up of lime scale may result in the following:
- Problems may be experienced with the Delonghi kettle switching on and off during use or switching off before boiling.
- The KMix kettle may take longer to boil.
- The flat element of the Delonghi Kettle may be damaged.
- Failure to descale your kettle may invalidate your guarantee.
When lime scale starts to build up on the heating element of your Delonghi KMix kettle, buy a suitable descaler and descale your Delonghi kettle.
- After descaling, boil with fresh water several times and discard.
- Alternatively, to reduce limescale build up, use filtered water to fill your kettle.
Looking for More Delonghi Products?