You have no items in your shopping cart.
Emile Henry 22 oz Nougat Cereal Bowl
The Emile Henry cereal bowls are handcrafted from Burgundy clay that is known for its exceptional thermal properties and heat retention. This amazing cereal bowl allows your delicious oatmeal to stay hot until the last bite. The 22 ounce cereal bowl is just the right size for any of your favorite hot or cold cereals, soups, stews, or chili. Emile Henry cereal bowls are shock resistant and can be used under a broiler for French onion soup. These durable bowls undergo Emile Henry's exclusive Ceradon process, producing a superior glaze that is chip and scratch resistant. The Emile Henry Cereal Bowl is also oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Emile Henry has been making ceramic bakeware and tableware in Marcigny France since 1850.
Emile Henry Ceramic Cereal Bowl Features:
- Manufactured by Emile Henry
- Emile Henry Model # 112121
- Cereal Bowl Color Nougat
- Order is for an individual cereal bowl, order additional bowls by adjusting the quantity.
- Each Bowl is 6"
- Capacity: 22oz
- Made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high fired Burgundy clay
- Cereal bowl are unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat
- Emile Henry's Ceradon® is an exclusive process
- Extremely hard glaze - resistant to scratching
- Thermal properties: keeps hot or cold
- Cereal bowl can be used directly from freezer to oven to table
- Ceramic bowl can be used under the broiler for French Onion Soup
- Easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher
- Shock resistant - highly resistant to chipping
- Guaranteed for 10 years against any defects
- Made in France
Questions on Emile Henry Cereal Bowl - Nougat
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Emile Henry Cereal Bowl - Nougat Type Medium Bowls Options Cereal Bowls Material Clay Color White Brands Emile Henry Product Line Natural Chic Color Collection Weight (in Lbs) 1.0000