You have no items in your shopping cart.
14oz. Azur Oil Cruet by Emile Henry
Emile Henry 14oz. Azur Cruet
Item #: 530215
Emile Henry 14oz. Oil Cruet
Emile Henry has made the finest ceramic ovenware, gourmet cooking products, and ceramic kitchenware products since 1850; when the company was founded. All Emile Henry products, including ceramic kitchenware, are still manufactured by the Henry family. The products produced by Emile Henry are manufactured with their state of the art Ceradon® manufacturing process. This process helps ensure that all Emile Henry Ceramic Dinner Ware and other products are of the finest quality, as well as durable.
Unlike other ceramic kitchenware and tableware, Emile Henry has extremely high resistance to shocks, temperature changes, and fading colors from washing. Emile Henry Ceramic Kitchenware can go directly from the refrigerator to a pre heated oven (up to 500°F). This allows you to re-heat your leftovers, or even just keep your food warm before serving. All Emile Henry Ceramic Products are dishwasher safe.
The Emile Henry 14 Oz Citron Oil Cruet is great for dispensing oil on your food, or to use to cook with. This Ceramic Oil Cruet from Emile Henry features an easy pour spout to make pouring simple. The Emile Henry Citron Oil Cruet will look great sitting on our countertop. The Emile Henry 14 Oz Citron Oil Cruet blocks out any light trying to enter the bottle. By doing this, it helps keep your oils lasting longer.
Emile Henry Ceramic Oil Cruet Features:
- Manufactured by Emile Henry
- Emile Henry Model # 030215
- Oil Cruet Color: Citron
- Order is for an individual oil cruet, order additional oil cruet by adjusting the quantity.
- The Oil Cruet is 3" in length.
- Capacity: 14oz
- Made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high fired Burgundy clay
- Cereal bowl are unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat
- Emile Henry's Ceradon® is an exclusive process
- Extremely hard glaze - resistant to scratching
- Thermal properties: keeps hot or cold
- Cereal bowl can be used directly from freezer to oven to table
- Ceramic bowl can be used under the broiler for French Onion Soup
- Easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher
- Shock resistant - highly resistant to chipping
- Guaranteed for 10 years against any defects
Questions on Emile Henry 14oz. Azur Cruet
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Emile Henry 14oz. Azur Cruet Drink type No Capacity 14 oz Type Oil Bottles & Cruets Options Oil Cruets Material Ceramic Programmable or Non No Quantity Included No Shape No Size No Surface No Color Blue Brands Emile Henry Home or Commercial Home Product Line Classics Color Collection Description Author No Weight (in Lbs) 0.7000 Lengths (in Inches) No Width (in Inches) No