You have no items in your shopping cart.
Espressione Espresso Machine Red
Retro Cafe is back with an all new design to turn heads! A timeless retro design with modern features the Espressione Cafe Retro is a piece that will be sure to stand out in your kitchen be it modern or retro. The Cafe Retro Espresso Machine features a bold temperature gauge and frothing wand for making cappuccinos and lattes. This Espressione Espresso Machine can use both ground coffee and espresso pods. A quick warm up time of less then 2 minutes and a zero recovery time you can enjoy cup after cup with no waiting.
Espressione Cafe Retro Espresso Machine (Red) Features:
- Red-colored espresso machine
- Cool retro design
- Can be used with ground coffee or Espressione pods
- 28-ounce boiler
- Removable tank with visible water level
- Heavy-Duty aluminum boiler
- 15 bars of pump pressure
- Zero recovery time for continuous brewing
- UL-rated 900-watt heating element
- Quick warm up time with a maximum of two minutes
- Pull-out knock box
- Easy-to-clean drip tray,
- ABS body with sleek finish
- Toggle switches with indicator lights
- Precise temperature gauge
- Knob-controlled commercial-quality steaming and frothing
- Maxi cappuccino device
- Power: 110 volts, 900 watts
- Pressure: 15 bar
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer coverage
- Unit dimensions: 11" x 9.5" x 14"
- Designed in Italy; made in China
Espressione Cafe Retro Dimensions: 11”x9.5”x14”
Espressione Cafe Retro Shipping Weight: 19 lbs
Questions on Espressione Cafe Retro Espresso Machine - Red
- From at 12/17/12 8:14 AM
- I have seen the manual, and it says nothing about how to actually make a cup of coffee. You click on the coffee cup symbol, water flows (supposedly), then what? Does it shut off automatically? Do you move the switch to neutral when your (I assume demitasse) cup is full? It shows the machine making two demitasse cups at once: how does it know to produce enough water for both cups? I just don't understand how it operates...Please help. I really like the machine on paper. Thanks!!!
- It's a manual espresso machine, so it's toggle on/toggle off for operation. You produce one cup only by toggle on, then putting a cup in the middle to cover both holes, toggle off when finished. To produce 2 cups, put one cup under each hole side by side, toggle on, let the unit fill both cups, then toggle off. It will continue to heat water as long as you have the espresso machine toggled on.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 12/17/12 8:14 AM
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Espressione Cafe Retro Espresso Machine - Red Color Red Drink type Cappuccino and Espresso Options Espresso Machines with Frothers Type Manual Espresso Machines Brands Espressione Home or Commercial Home Voltage (volts) 120 Wattage 900 Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Wattage Range 500 - 999 Weight (in Lbs) 19.0000