You have no items in your shopping cart.
Euro Cuisine Electric Yogurt Maker YM100 with Glass Jars
on orders over $49.95
Order before 3pm CT.
Arrives on or before 12/04/15. See Map »
Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker with Automatic Electric Timer
Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker YM100
The Euro Cuisine YM100 Yogurt Maker has an automatic shut-off function timer that will turn off the unit automatically at the end of the cooking cycle. This Euro Cuisine yogurt maker comes with 7 (Seven) 6oz glass jars that can make up to 42-oz of yogurt and the option of making 7 (Seven) different flavors at a time.
This Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker easily produces yogurt using the freshest ingredients without any artificial additive or preservatives.
Each jar comes with a screw top lid for easy storage after the yogurt is made.
The glass jars are dishwasher safe and the YM100 has a 3-year Warranty.
Click the Video tab below for a demonstration of the YM100.
Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker Features:
- Built-in timer automatically shuts unit off when time period setting is complete.
- Makes 42 ounces (1.3 quarts) of delicious homemade yogurt in 6 to 12 hours.
- Seven individual 6 ounce glass jars with screw on lids for storage.
- Glass jars are dishwasher safe.
- Make a different flavor yogurt in each jar.
- See-through cover.
- On/off switch with light lets you know it is working.
- Recipes included.
- Optional additional jars. With the additional containers, you can start another batch of yogurt while storing the previous batch.
- Color: White base, clear dome.
- Power Cord Length: 32”.
- Power: 13 watts.
- Timer: up to 15 hours.
- Temperature: 104°F - 118°F after 4 hours. Center gets warmer than perimeter. Center never exceeds 125°F.
- Packaged Weight: 5.2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 6.25” high x 9.25” diameter.
- UL approved.
- Three year warranty.
- Made in China.
Questions on Euro Cuisine Electric Yogurt Maker YM100 with Glass Jars
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Yogurt Maker - LOVE IT! Review by Guest
Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker YM100 Review by Guest
I have used a yogurt maker for 30 years . I had several brands and I can tell you this one is the best I ever had. The yogurt is creamy ( add half pot of powder milk if you like more firm ). I really recommend this product. (Posted on 5/23/11)
- Additional Information
Name Euro Cuisine Electric Yogurt Maker YM100 with Glass Jars Type Yogurt Makers Capacity 5 Cup Material Plastic Color White Electric or Non Electric Electric Brands Euro Cuisine Home or Commercial Home Function Automatic Manufacturer's Warranty 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Wattage Range 0 - 99 Weight (in Lbs) 8.0000