You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fiestaware Covered Teapot with Shamrock Green Glaze (44 oz) from Homer Laughlin China
The Fiesta Covered Teapot from Homer Laughlin China is made from lead-free vitrified china with an impermeable glaze that won't absorb flavors over time, and is resistant to cracking, chipping, and fading. The vibrant Shamrock Green glaze will endow your kitchen or display hutch with cheery ambiance.
Note that this piece of fine china is not a tea kettle, and is therefore not safe for the stovetop: either heat water using low heat in the oven or microwave (up to 400° F), or boil water in a separate container before pouring into the Fiesta teapot along with your favorite tea blend. Then cover your brew with the matching lid and allow it to steep for some minutes before serving.
The Fiestaware Covered Teapot is warrantied against chipping for 5 years through the Homer Laughlin China Company. This teapot is made in the USA and safe for cleanup in the dishwasher.
Fiestaware Covered Teapot (Shamrock Green) Features:
- Retro-inspired china teapot from Fiesta Serveware
- Suitable for brewing sweet tea, herbal tea, and breakfast teas
- Matching lid without vent holes keeps tea hot
- Impermeable glaze won't absorb flavors over time
- 44 oz capacity
- Shamrock Green colored glaze
- Oven/microwave safe up to 400° F
- Dishwasher safe
- Resistant to cracking, chipping, and fading
- Dimensions: 7.3" tall by 5.8" in diameter
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Made in the USA
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
Questions on Fiestaware Covered Teapot, 44oz - Shamrock Green
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Fiestaware Covered Teapot, 44oz - Shamrock Green Capacity 44 oz. Type Teapots (Not for Stovetop Use) Material China Size 8" Color Green Brands Fiestaware Country of Manufacture United States Description Author Kevin Osborn Weight (in Lbs) 3.0000