You have no items in your shopping cart.
Frieling Springform Pans by Zenker
Frieling Springform Pan by Zenker, Tiered
Item #: Z3598
Zenker Frieling Springform Pan
This 10-Inch Tiered Frieling Springform Pan is constructed of carbon steel for better heat conduction and uniformity. The collar and the base are both nonstick Teflon coated for simplicity. This tiered Springform Pan allow you to cook with or without the insert. You can bake a 10" cheesecake without the insert, or you can fill the Springform Pan almost full and then add the insert, which makes a space in the cake for special fillings.
Zenker Tiered Frieling Springform Pan Features:
- Dupont teflon is pfoa free
- Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 4 inches
- Teflon Coated Nonstick Collar and Base
- Carbon Steel Construction
More About Zenker....
Established 125 years ago in Southern Germany, Zenker is one of the oldest and largest bakeware manufacturers in the world. All Zenker bakeware is made in Germany, but without the German price! Exclusively brought to you by Frieling.
Superior Materials, Superior Warranty: Bakeware made in Germany by Zenker stands for quality, guaranteed. Your choice:
- Basic Tin-Plate: A good choice for the cost-conscious
- Non-stick Coated Carbon Steel (inside/out) - 5 year warranty: An excellent choice for non-stick baking
- Enamel Coated Carbon Steel (inside/out) - 10 year warranty: Made to last, this line is patented and heat resistant up to 600 degrees Celsius/ 1,112 degrees Fahrenheit! Scratch and cut resistant for years of use. Dishwasher Safe.
Questions on Frieling Springform Pan by Zenker, Tiered
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Surface N/A Color Silver Size N/A Shape N/A Quantity Included N/A Material Non Stick Options N/A Type Springform Pans Capacity N/A Product Line N/A Brand Frieling Yield Count N/A Home Or Commercial Home