You have no items in your shopping cart.
4975N Globe Commercial Premium Nine Speed Slicer
Globe Slicer 4975N 1/2 HP Premium Globe Slicer 13" Blade 9 Speed
Globe Slicers have been leading the industry for years and are still holding the up the name strong today. If you're in the meat cutting business then you need the best there is. Globe meat slicers are made with the highest amount of quality to a commercial kitchen specifications of NSF and ETL listed. A Globe Slicer will sit solid an any commercial counter top surface and makes cleaning up around and on the Globe Slicer a breeze.
Why is it called 4975N? Basically the 4975N has a 13" blade with a 1/2 horsepower motor, automatic or manual, 9 speeds, among a few other small features. The 1/2 Horsepower motor will allow you to handle a little bit bigger of a cutting job. The 4975N Globe Slicer is specified to make the best quality cuts and slices with up to 24 hours at a time. This is one of the big dog slicers, if your looking for a slicer that can cut for up to 24 hours a day then the 4975N is just right for you. If your looking for any other Globe meat slicer specifications please follow the link below.
Globe Slicer Guide For All Globe Commercial Slicers
1/2 HP Nine Speed Premium Globe Slicer
The Globe 4975N is an all stainless gear driven food slicer. Features a PreciseEdge 13" hard alloy steel knife for clean cuts and effortless slicing. A 1/2 HP, 7 amp gear driven knife provides more torque for slicing tough product like cheese. A precise thickness adjustment ensures consistency which improves product yield. An EZ-Glide adjustable table specifically designed to reduce surface friction results in a smooth slicing stroke. A knife cover interlock and permanently attached knife ring guard improve operator safety during cleaning, this unit also features 58% more base clearance for exceptional cleanability. The nine speeds are excellent for bulk slicing and are adjustable from 20 all the way to 60 strokes per minute. Additional features include a 3 lb. stainless steel end weight,
3975N vs. 4975N
To put it simple the 4975N has Table Lockout, Home Positon Start, and Automatic Shut off after 10 seconds of no chute movement.
Globe Meat Slicer Commercial 1/2 HP 2 Speed Features
- Globe Slicer 13" PreciseEdge hardened steel alloy knife
- Globe Meat Slicer Premium gear driven knife
- Globe Slicer Cheese slicing approved
- Table Lockout
- Fully Automatic or Manual
- 9 Speed Settings from 20 all the way to 60 strokes per minute
- Home Positon Start
- Automatic Shut off after 10 seconds of no chute movement
- Maintenance-free drive system permanently attached
- Globe Commercial Powerful 1/2 HP, 7 amp motor
- Globe Meat Slicer Gear drive design will not slip, stretch, break, or stall under heavy loads
- This Globe Slicer Eliminates maintenance required with belt driven slicers
- Exclusive stainless steel construction with built in antimicrobial protection
- Globe Meat Slicer Built in antimicrobial protection
- Precision gear slice thickness adjustment
- Globe Meat Slicer EZ-Glide adjustable slicing table
- Globe Meat Slicer Designed with 83% less food contact surface for minimal product drag and smooth gliding motion
- Open space base design
- Knife cover interlock
- Unique dual wheel lift lever
- Globe Slicer 0 to 1-1/4" Slicing thickness
- Signature knife sharpening system
- Globe Meat Slicer Permanently attached knife ring guard
- Full gravity feed, 45° angle
- Globe Meat Slicer 3 lb. stainless steel end weight
- Cleaning brace
- Globe Slicer Power indicator light
- No voltage release
- Globe Slicer 2 year parts, one year labor warranty and 15 year gear warranty for the drive gears
- 58% more base clearance for easy, quick and purposeful cleaning
- Custom built per order
- This Globe Slicer is Made proudly in Dayton Ohio U.S.A
Globe Slicer 1/2 HP Slicer Dimensions
- Globe Meat Slicer Overall dimensions 22"W x 26.2"D x 21.1"H
Once the table is closed and the knife cover is removed, the table cannot be opened. The table fully covers the knife's cutting edge protecting the operator during cleaning.
Home Position Start
Food chute must be pulled to the position closest to the operator to start the slicer. This forces the operator to follow proper operating procedures.
Return to Home Chute
Food chute automatically returns to position closest to the operator, home, when the slicer is turned off. The chute must be in the home position to start the slicer.
Questions on Globe Slicer 4975N Premium Meat Slicer 1/2 HP 9 Speed Globe Products
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Globe Slicer 4975N Premium Meat Slicer 1/2 HP 9 Speed Globe Products Type Commercial Deli Slicers Material Stainless Steel Size 13" Color Silver Brands Globe Home or Commercial Commercial Function Automatic Weight (in Lbs) 181.0000