Globe Slicer G12 - Medium Duty Meat Slicer by Globe Products
Item #: G12
Globe Slicer G12 Commercial Meat Slicer
|Globe Slicer G12 1/2 HP Compact Globe Slicer|
Globe Slicers have been leading the industry for years and are still holding the up the name strong today. If your in the meat cutter business then you need the best there is. Globe meat slicers are made with the highest amount of quality to a commercial kitchen specifications of NSF and ETL listed. A Globe Slicer will sit solid an any commercial countertop surface and makes cleaning up around and on the Globe Slicer a breeze.
Globe Slicer G12
Why is it called G12? Basically the G12 has a 12" blade with a 1/2 horsepower motor, among a few other small features. The 1/2 Horsepower motor will allow you to handle a little bit bigger of a cutting job. The G12 Globe Slicer is specified to make the best quality cuts and slices with up to 2 hours at a time. If your doing more volume than 2 hours (or 120 minutes ) at a time look at our other Globe Slicers like the Globe 3975p Slicer and up. Here is a chart that explains the the major differences and a volume guide for how much meat or cheese you are doing. Globe Slicer Guide For All Globe Commercial Slicers
1/2 HP Medium Duty Globe Slicer
This Globe meat slicer features an ideal food chute angle that both holds product better and minimizes waste. The anodized aluminum construction on this commercial slicer is stain resistant, long lasting, and the seamless edges/radiused corners are easy to clean. A top mounted all metal knife sharpener quickly returns a razor sharp edge to the 12” hollow ground knife. This Globe food slicer also features a knife cover interlock and permanently attached knife ring guard to improve operator safety during cleaning.
Globe Meat Slicer Features:
- Globe Slicer Hard chromed, special alloy hollow ground knife blade
- Powerful knife motor ½ HP, 115-60-1, 3 amps
- Globe Meat Slicer Improved gravity feed chute glides with ease for perfect slicing
- Slices through numerous applications including cheese
- Globe Slicer Motor overload protection with manual reset
- Top mounted all metal knife sharpener
- Globe Meat Slicer Popular, durable, European design with sleek, modern, rounded corners that are easy-to-clean
- Globe Slicer Dual purpose endweight handle with ergonomic design allows for easier operation
- Improved product grip and slicing performance
- Globe Meat Slicer 0 to 9/16" slice thickness
- Globe Meat Slicer Anodized aluminum construction with seamless edges and radius corners
- Oversized positive traction grooved belt drive
- Globe Slicer Knife cover interlock disables the slicer when the knife cover is removed
- Globe Meat Slicer Large product receiving area
- Smooth stainless steel ball bearing chute slide
- Globe Slicer 35° angled food chute
- Dual purpose handle with improved ergonomic design
- Large table adjustment and chute removal knobs for improved grip and better indexing control
- Power indicator light
- No-volt release relay prevents inadvertent activation of the slicer
- Globe Meat Slicer Removable, easy-to-clean chute, slice deflector, knife cover and sharpener
- Metal bottom enclosure
- Globe Slicer Permanently attached knife ring guard
- No voltage release relay system
- Globe Slicer Shipping weight 70 lbs
- This Globe Meat Slicer is ETL and NSF listed
- Globe Meat Slicer Warranty: One-year on-site parts and labor
Globe Meat Slicer Dimensions
- Globe Slicer Overall dimensions 24"L x 19.25"W x 17"H
Looking for more Globe Slicers or Slicer Accessories?
Q: Can this be used in slicing vegetables for example carrots, cabbage, cucumbers, etc? I need something that can do this commercially.
A: Yes, the Globe Food Slicer model G12 will slice vegetables, such as the ones you listed above, in a commercial setting. For increased efficiency and safety you may also consider the Globe Slicer model GC512 which has the Globe Vegetable Hopper (model VH) available for it.
Ask a question:
Write a review:
NOTE: We personally read and approve every review before it is posted. We reserve the right to refuse any review based on content or relevancy. Please be patient for your review to be approved...
Media / Videos for this item:
© Copyright 2001 - 2012 Everything Kitchens LLC - All Rights Reserved