Globe Slicer - GC512 Medium Duty Meat Slicer 1/3 HP by Globe Products
Item #: GC512
Globe Meat Slicer GC512 By Globe Products
Globe Slicer GC512 1/3 HP Compact Globe Slicer
Globe Slicers have been leading the industry for years and are still holding the up the name strong today. If your in the meat cutter business then you need the best there is. Globe meat slicers are made with the highest amount of quality to a commercial kitchen specifications of NSF and ETL listed. A Globe Slicer will sit solid an any commercial countertop surface and makes cleaning up around and on the Globe Slicer a breeze.
Why is it called GC512? Basically the GC512 has a 12" blade with a 1/3 horsepower motor, and a few other small features. The 1/3 Horsepower motor will allow you to handle a little bit bigger of a cutting job. The GC512 Globe Slicer is specified to make the best quality cuts and slices with up to 4 hours at a time. If your doing more volume than 4 hours (or 240 minutes ) at a time look at our other Globe Slicers like the Globe 3975p Slicer and up. Here is a chart that explains the the major differences and a volume guide for how much meat or cheese you are doing. Globe Slicer Guide For All Globe Commercial Slicers
1/3 HP Medium Duty Globe Slicer
This Globe meat slicer features an ideal food chute angle that both holds product better and minimizes waste. Choose between either manual or automatic slicing styles. If you are doing a large amount then the automatic function is an option, if you would rather do it yourself you can still choose to use the manual slicing as well.The anodized aluminum construction on this commercial slicer is stain resistant, long lasting, and the seamless edges/radiused corners are easy to clean. A top mounted all metal knife sharpener quickly returns a razor sharp edge to the 12” hollow ground knife. This Globe food slicer also features a knife cover interlock and permanently attached knife ring guard to improve operator safety during cleaning.
Globe Meat Slicer GC512 Features:
- Stainless steel food contact areas
- food chute
- slicer table
- knife cover
- slice deflector
- motor cover
- removable receiving tray
- Globe Slicer Hard chromed, special alloy hollow ground knife blade
- Powerful knife motor 1/3 HP, 115/60/1, 4.8
- Globe Meat Slicer Improved gravity feed chute glides with ease for perfect slicing
- Slices through numerous applications including cheese
- Globe Slicer Motor overload protection with manual reset
- Top mounted all metal knife sharpener
- Globe Meat Slicer Popular, durable, European design with sleek, modern, rounded corners that are easy-to-clean
- Globe Slicer Dual purpose endweight handle with ergonomic design allows for easier operation
- Improved product grip and slicing performance
- Globe Meat Slicer 0 to 7/8" slice thickness
- Globe Meat Slicer Anodized aluminum construction with seamless edges and radius corners
- Gear Driven Motor to Blade
- Globe Slicer Knife cover interlock disables the slicer when the knife cover is removed
- Globe Meat Slicer Large product receiving area
- Smooth stainless steel ball bearing chute slide
- Dual purpose handle with improved ergonomic design
- Large table adjustment and chute removal knobs for improved grip and better indexing control
- Power indicator light
- No-volt release relay prevents inadvertent activation of the slicer
- Globe Meat Slicer Removable, easy-to-clean chute, slice deflector, knife cover and sharpener
- Globe Slicer Permanently attached knife ring guard
- No voltage release relay system
- Globe Slicer Shipping weight 80 lbs
- This Globe Meat Slicer is ETL and NSF listed
- Globe Meat Slicer Warranty: One-year on-site parts and labor
Globe Meat Slicer Dimensions
- Globe Slicer Overall dimensions 19.75"W x 25"D x 19.5"H
Looking for more Globe Slicers or Slicer Accessories?
Q: How is this slicer at cutting blocks of cheese? I know a lot of them rip and tear the cheese instead of slicing it. Just curious.
A: This meat slicer is very good at cutting blocks of cheese. There are always exceptions, this machine is good when being used in moderation. suggested use of 4 hours a day of accumulative use. Always keep the blades sharpened. If you are going to be doing a heavy volume of slicing we suggest the Globe 3600.
Q: Where is the GC512 Globe Meat Slicer made?
A: This unit is made in Poland.
Ask a question:
Write a review:
NOTE: We personally read and approve every review before it is posted. We reserve the right to refuse any review based on content or relevancy. Please be patient for your review to be approved...
Media / Videos for this item:
© Copyright 2001 - 2012 Everything Kitchens LLC - All Rights Reserved