You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hamilton Beach Commercial Mixer Model: CPM700
With a 7 quart stainless-steel bowl and 800 watts of power, this Hamilton Beach Commercial Mixer is perfect for tough jobs like kneading dough or making large batches of cookies. This Hamilton Beach Mixer is rated as a commercial mixer, and is thus perfect in a restaurant setting or large household.
Hamilton Beach Commercial Mixer Model CPM700 Features:
- Built To Last... Tough all-metal gears vary the speed and torque for all three attachments and provide excellent durability. The low center of gravity offers minimal vibration for secure mixing, while the die-cast aluminum body is built to endure years of mixing
- Made To Perform... The variable-speed, 800-watt motor maintains speed regardless of load, yet is gentle enough to mix delicate foods. No matter what's being mixed, the Hamilton Beach Commercial mixer provides complete bowl coverage. The flat beater is angled to cover the whole bowl; the whisk is balloon-shaped for maximum aeration; the dough hook is strong enough to knead the heaviest breads.
- Easy To Operate... The pop-up head lifts for quick and easy attachment changes and bowl removal. This unique feature eliminates the need to put your hand in the mixture to change attachments or remove the bowl. Also, the tilt-back head makes adding ingredients or scraping the sides of the bowl much easier.
- Full of Safeguards... The recessed “on” button prevents the mixer from being accidentally activated. A unique safety cut-off stops the mixer immediately anytime the head is raised. In addition, the motor features overload protection to help prevent overheating.
Powerful 800-Watt Motor... Maintains speed regardless of load.
Pop-Up Head... For easy attachment changes and bowl removal.
Safety Cut-Off... Stops the mixer immediately when the head is raised
Warranty: 2 year parts and labor
Standard:Unit comes with base, one stainless steel bowl, spatula, and three attachments: flat beater, whisk & dough hook.
Controls: Variable speed
Container: 7 quarts
Motor: 800 Watts
Agency: cUL, UL & NSF Listed
Base Width: 17.88" / 45.41 cm
Base Depth: 11.81" / 29.99 cm
Base Height: 16.56" / 42.06 cm
Questions on Hamilton Beach Commercial Stand Mixer
- From at 11/1/11 7:42 AM
- How many cups of flour can the CPM700 Hamilton Beach Commercial Stand Mixer mix for bread?
- Hamilton Beach does not rate the CPM700 mixer by cups of flour but rather by flour for type of food by weight. Below is from the owners manual:
Food Type Maximum Capacity
Shortcrust Pastry Flour weight: 2 lbs (0.91 kg)
Stiff Yeast Dough Flour weight: 3 lbs 5 oz. (1.5 kg)
or a Total weight of: 5 lbs 5 oz. (2.4 kg)
Fruit Cake Mix Total weight: 10 lbs (4.55 kg)
Egg Whites 16 whites
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From at 1/6/12 10:02 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 11/1/11 7:42 AM
Compact power Review by Guest
We are replacing a Kitchen Aid mixer. The Hamilton Beach mixer has several hundred watts more power. We really like the auto-shutoff feature that kills the motor if it overheats. This stand mixer is very compact. Fast shipping, very helpful people. (Posted on 12/1/11)
Hamilton Beach CPM700 Review by Guest
Not a bad mixer. I bought it so I could more easily prepare cakes and frostings. My only complaint is this. When I start off creaming the butter and sugars I must hold on to the mixer to prevent the mixer from walking off the counter. About half way thru the process I can let it alone. (Posted on 5/21/11)
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Hamilton Beach Commercial Stand Mixer Capacity 7 Quart Type Tilt-Head Mixers Material Steel Color Silver Brands Hamilton Beach Commercial Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Wattage Range 500 - 999 Weight (in Lbs) 23.0000