You have no items in your shopping cart.
Air-Cooled and Water-Cooled Ice Machines from Ice O Matic (Available in Full-Cube and Half-Cube Versions)
These ice machines from Ice O Matic come in water-cooled and air-cooled models, as well as models for full-cubed ice and half-cubed ice. Note that this is the cuber only—storage bins are sold separately.
Ice O Matic ice makers can be seen in convenience stores, restaurants, bars, and hotels all over the world, and chances are you've tasted its refreshing, flavor-neutral ice before. Cubed ice is always in style and is thermally superior to most other ice shapes. Note that each unit will produce only one style of ice: full cubes or half cubes. Units are CED and Energy Star Certified.
- Aired-cooled units produce up to 529 lbs of ice per day
- Water-cooled units produce up to 523 lbs of ice per day
- Ice-O-Matic Ice Cuber makes full-cube and half-cube ice
- Available in water-cooled and air-cooled models
- Ice machine only; bins sold separately
- Warranty- 3 years parts/labor
- 5 years parts evaporator/compressor
- 7 years evaporator with water filter
- Dimensions: 30" wide x 24" deep x 20" tall
Please see each product's specification sheet for detailed model-specific information
So why buy an Ice O Matic?
- Superior construction: durable stainless-steel on the inside of the machine, and an exterior made of stainless-steel and industrial-grade, fingerprint-proof molding.
Front Air Discharge: Air is drawn in and exhausted from the front—no side clearance is required
Easy Access: Bin can be easily removed from the front with four fasteners while the undercounter ice maker stays in place
- The Cuber Evaporator in Ice-O-Matic machines combines a copper core for superior conductivity with electroless nickel plating to resist the damaging effects of water and ice over an extended period of time.
- Pure ICE®: Built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ice maker prevents bacteria and slime fungus growth. Ice O Matic's optional water filtration system provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation.
- Harvest Assist: Consistent Ice production 24/7 by pushing the ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to overpower the scale.
- Filter-Free Air: No air filter to clean or change.
- 7-Year Warranty: Purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with a new Ice-O-Matic ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, replace the water filter cartridge every 6 months, and the evaporator warranty is extended to 7 years - parts and labor (available in the USA and Canada only).
- Energy Use: Models range from 5.3-8.1 KWh/100 lb ice
Storage Bins Which Fit This Unit:
- B25 Slope-Front Bin: 30" wide, 242 lbs
- B40 Slope-Front Bin: 30" wide, 344 lbs
- B55 Slope-Front Bin: 30" wide, 510 lbs
Ice Dispensers Which Fit This Unit:
- CD40030 Cube Ice Dispenser: 30" wide, 180 lbs storage
Questions on Ice O Matic ICE0406 Commercial Ice Maker: 523-529 Pounds/Day
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Ice O Matic ICE0406 Commercial Ice Maker: 523-529 Pounds/Day Options Modular Type Ice Machines Brands Ice O Matic