You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ice-O-Matic Model: ICE1406 Commercial Icemaker
Ice-O-Matic Air-Cooled and Water-Cooled Ice Machines - Model ICE1406 (Available in Full-Cube and Half-Cube Versions)
These ice machines from Ice O Matic come in water-cooled and air-cooled models, as well as models for full-cubed ice and half-cubed ice. Note that this is the cuber only—storage bins are sold separately.
Ice O Matic ice makers can be seen in convenience stores, restaurants, bars, and hotels all over the world, and chances are you've tasted its refreshing, flavor-neutral ice before. Cubed ice is always in style and is thermally superior to most other ice shapes. Note that each unit will produce only one style of ice: full cubes or half cubes. Units are CED and Energy Star Certified.
- Aired-cooled units produce up to 1,466 lbs of ice per day
- Water-cooled units produce up to 1,397 lbs of ice per day
- Ice-O-Matic Ice Cuber makes full-cube and half-cube ice
- Available in water-cooled and air-cooled models
- Ice machine only; bins sold separately
- Warranty- 3 years parts/labor
- 5 years parts evaporator/compressor
- 7 years evaporator with water filter with water filter
- Dimensions: 48" wide x 24" deep x 26" tall
Please see each product's specification sheet for detailed model-specific information
So why buy an Ice O Matic?
- Superior construction: durable stainless-steel on the inside of the machine, and an exterior made of stainless-steel and industrial-grade, fingerprint-proof molding.
Front Air Discharge: Air is drawn in and exhausted from the front—no side clearance is required
Easy Access: Bin can be easily removed from the front with four fasteners while the undercounter ice maker stays in place
- The Cuber Evaporator in Ice-O-Matic machines combines a copper core for superior conductivity with electroless nickel plating to resist the damaging effects of water and ice over an extended period of time.
- Pure ICE®: Built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ice maker prevents bacteria and slime fungus growth. Ice O Matic's optional water filtration system provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation.
- Harvest Assist: Consistent Ice production 24/7 by pushing the ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to overpower the scale.
- Filter-Free Air: No air filter to clean or change.
- 7-Year Warranty: Purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with a new Ice-O-Matic ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, replace the water filter cartridge every 6 months, and the evaporator warranty is extended to 7 years - parts and labor (available in the USA and Canada only).
- Energy Use: Models range from 5.3-8.1 KWh/100 lb ice
Storage Bins Which Fit This Unit:
- B100 Slope-Front Bin: 48" wide, 854 lbs
Questions on Ice O Matic ICE1406 Commercial Ice Maker: up to 1,466 Pounds/Day
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Ice O Matic ICE1406 Commercial Ice Maker: up to 1,466 Pounds/Day Options Modular Material No Product Line No Type Ice Makers Brands Ice O Matic Amperage No Wattage Range No Description Author No Wattage No Lengths (in Inches) No Width (in Inches) No