Ice O Matic Top Air Cooled Half Cube ICE0400 The Perfect Ice for Any Occasion
ICE O MATIC! You have probably had it before! Ice-O-Matic is in almost any and every restaurant, bar, and store across the globe. Ice-O-Matic Ice machines can produce a multitude of different ices, including half cube, full cube, flake ice, pearl, ice, and gourmet ice. The most popular of these types of ice is the cube ice that is always in style and is long lasting in any glass, cup, or bucket.
Ice O Matic Reliable And Effortless Performance
The Ice O Matic line of Ice machines have are all above and beyond outstanding for life and reliability. All of the Ice O Matic Modular Ice Machine produce either a Half Cuber a Full Cube depending on your needs. Only one machine will produce one type of cube so you can't have one machine that does both. All of the Modular Ice Machines meet or exceed CEC or Energy Star Criteria.
Ice O Matic Air Cooled Ice Machine ICE0400T Features
- ICE0400 produces up to 505 lbs (159kg) per day
- Ice machine only bin sold separately
- Ice-O-Matic Ice Machine Produces Half Cubes
- 60hz model
- Energy Star Certified
- Top Air Cooled
- Warranty- 3 years parts/labor
- 5 years parts evaporator/compressor
- 7 years evaporator with water filter with water filter
- 30 x 24 x 20
- 30" (769 mm) wide x 24" (610 mm) deep x 20" (508 mm) height
So why buy an ICE O Matic?
1. Superior Construction of durable stainless steel on the inside of the machine. The Outside is constructed of stainless steel and industrial grade finger print proof molding.
2. The Cuber Evaporator in Ice-O-Matic machines combines a copper core for superior conductivity with electroless nickel plating to resist the damaging effects of water and ice over an extended period of time.
3. Pure ICE®: Built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ice maker prevents bacteria and slime fungus growth. Ice-O-Matic's optional water filtration system provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation.
4. Harvest Assist: Consistent Ice production 24/7 by pushing the ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to overpower the scale.
5. Filter-Free Air: No air filter to clean or change.
6. 7-Year Warranty: Purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with a new Ice-O-Matic ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, replace the water filter cartridge every 6 months, and the evaporator warranty is extended to 7 years - parts and labor (available in the USA and Canada only).
7. Energy Use: Models range from 5.3-8.1 KWh/100 lb ice
FIND A STORAGE BIN TO FIT!
Stock Storage Bins
- B25-Slope Front Bin 30" (762 mm) wide, 242 lbs. (110 kg) storage
- B40-Slope Front Bin 30" (762 mm) wide, 344 lbs. (156 kg)
- B55-Slope Front Bin 30" (762 mm) wide, 510 lbs. (232 kg)
FIND A DISPENSER TO FIT!
Stock Ice Dispensers
- CD40030 Cube Ice Dispenser 30" (762 mm) wide, 180 lbs. (81 kg) of storage