You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ice O Matic Automatic Ice Makers
Ice O Matic Undercounter Ice Maker Full Cube Water Cooled 174lbs/day
Item #: ICEU150FW
Add to Cart for Price
Ice O Matic Undercounter Ice Maker, Cuber
Need space? The undercounter ice machine is great for conserving space and getting alot of ice for a great price. This Ice-O-Matic Ice Maker is fully redesigned and in convenience stores, restaurants, bars, and hotels across the world. This Ice O Matic undercounter ice Machine is easy to operate and is perfect for small areas of operation. The Ice Makers are CED Or Energy Star Certified
Ice Series™ Self-Contained Undercounter Cube Ice Makers exclusively features:
- Pure Ice – Reduces bacteria, slime fungus growth, scale formation and unpleasant tastes
- Harvest Assist – Overpowers scale by pushing the ice into the bin 24/7 for the life of the machine
- Front Air Discharge – Air is drawn in and exhausted from the front - no side clearance needed
- Filter-free air – No air filter to change
- Weight 175 lb (79.3800 kg)
- Power Output 115 Watts
- ICEU150 Self-Contained Ice Maker produces up to 174 lbs. (79 kg) per day
- 60 Hz model
- Water Cooled, requires a drain nearby
- Warranty - 3 years parts/labor; 5 years parts evaporator/compressor; 7 years evaporator with water filter
- 24" (610 mm) wide x 24" (610 mm) deep x 39" (991 mm) height
See specification sheet for detailed model-specific information
So why buy an ICE O Matic?
1. Superior Construction of durable stainless steel on the inside of the machine. The Outside is constructed of stainless steel and industrial grade finger print proof molding.
Front Air Discharge: Air is drawn in and exhausted from the front - no side clearance required
Easy Access: Bin can be easily removed from the front with four fasteners while the undercounter ice maker stays in place
2. The Cuber Evaporator in Ice-O-Matic machines combines a copper core for superior conductivity with electroless nickel plating to resist the damaging effects of water and ice over an extended period of time.
3. Pure ICE®: Built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ice maker prevents bacteria and slime fungus growth. Ice-O-Matic's optional water filtration system provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation.
4. Harvest Assist: Consistent Ice production 24/7 by pushing the ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to overpower the scale.
5. Filter-Free Air: No air filter to clean or change.
6. 7-Year Warranty: Purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with a new Ice-O-Matic ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, replace the water filter cartridge every 6 months, and the evaporator warranty is extended to 7 years - parts and labor (available in the USA and Canada only).
7. Energy Use: Models range from 5.3-8.1 KWh/100 lb ice
Questions on Ice O Matic Undercounter Ice Maker Full Cube Water Cooled 174lbs/day
- From at 11/16/12 4:45 AM
- what is the difference between air and water chilled?
- Air cooled machines: the refrigeration system is cooled by air. The good thing about an air cooled unit is that it uses less water and they are quite reasonable to buy. However, an air cooled unit can heat the air around it which can make the atmosphere quite uncomfortable, but air cooled ice machines are considered to be better for the environment.
Water cooled machines: the advantages of a water cooled units are that they are more energy efficient and they also do not raise the room temperature- which is good in a restaurant setting. They are also quieter than air cooled units.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 11/16/12 4:45 AM
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Ice O Matic Undercounter Ice Maker Full Cube Water Cooled 174lbs/day Options Undercounter Material Stainless Steel Type Ice Machines Brands Ice O Matic Cooling Method Water Cooled Cube Size Full Cube Home or Commercial Commercial Wattage Range 100 - 249 Voltage (volts) 120 Wattage 115 Weight (in Lbs) 175.0000