You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kenwood KM080AT Combination Induction Cooker / Stand Mixer from Kenwood Mixers
The Kenwood Cooking Chef total kitchen appliance combines a stand mixer, blender, food processor, and induction cooker (up to 285° F) in a single countertop unit. This versatile machine is capable of stirring and cooking risotto or pasta dishes in the mixer bowl without transferring ingredients to a pan, or chopping meat and vegetables for homemade soup or stew and cooking it right there on your counter—no stove required. Other applications include steaming fish, blending drinks, chopping fresh salsa, mixing bread dough, and so much more.
Included with this mixer is a host of attachments: a food processor, blender, heat shield/splash guard, steamer basket, and 5 beater blades. Attachments mount to the machine by way of the drive shaft or any of three top-located motor hubs.
The Kenwood KM080 Cooking Chef has the same great features as its little brother, the Kenwood Kitchen Chef mixer—an 800W motor with 8 mixing speeds and a stainless-steel mixer bowl with 7 quarts capacity—with the advantage of being able to cook full meals internally via an 1,150W induction cooker. Mix, stir, blend, and cook in the same appliance at temperatures between 70–285° F; three intermittent cook-and-stir speeds keep foods from burning or sticking without overmixing.
The Mixer bowl and all attachments for the Kenwood Cooking Chef Mixer/Induction Cooker are dishwasher safe. An LCD readout with thermometer and 3-hour kitchen timer displays the temperature and cook time of each dish for handy reference.
This machine does the work of more than 4 separate small kitchen appliances, so consider this factor in weighing the price against KitchenAid mixers and others. Click the Video tab below for a demonstration.
Kenwood Cooking Chef Mixer Features:
- All-in-one kitchen machine from Kenwood Kitchen Appliances
- Combination stand mixer, induction cooker, food processor, and blender
- 800W stand mixer with a 7-quart mixer bowl (stainless steel)
- Integrated 1,150W induction cooker
- Temperature range: 70°–285° F
- LCD display
- 8 mixing speeds; 3 intermittent cook-and-stir speeds
- Pulse and Fold controls
- 4 safety sensors prevent motor from running if any components are not in place
- Built-in timer automatically keeps track of cooking time
- Dual thermometers accurately measure temperature
- 4 power hubs for attachments to mount
- Mixer bowl and all attachments are dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 13" wide by 16" long; 15" tall
- Weight: 41 lbs
Included Kenwood Attachments and Accessories:
- Food processor w/ six (6) accessory blades (10-cup capacity)
- Stainless-steel Blender
- Heat shield/Splash guard
- Steamer basket
- Stainless-steel "K" beater
- Stainless-steel dough hook
- High-heat flexible anchor beater
- Power whisk
- Stirring tool
- Bowl scraper
- Heat mat
- Welcome kit with recipe book
Questions on Kenwood Mixer: All-in-One Kenwood Cooking Chef w/ Induction Cooker (7 Qt)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Kenwood Mixer: All-in-One Kenwood Cooking Chef w/ Induction Cooker (7 Qt) Capacity 7 Quart Type Tilt-Head Mixers Material Metal Color Silver Brands Kenwood Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture No Wattage Range 500 - 999 Description Author Kevin Osborn Weight (in Lbs) 66.0000