You have no items in your shopping cart.
Model KPSA - Kitchenaid Pasta Roller Attachment
Kitchen Aid Pasta Maker
Kitchenaid Pasta Maker KPSA can roll homemade pasta dough into thick or thin sheets to create exquisite lasagna noodles, or you can hand cut into other types of noodles as well. If you do not wiswh to hand cut, this past roller creates 6-inch wide sheets that feed perfectly into our various pasta cutters and ravioli maker. Recommended attachments to complement this roller available are the Ravioli Maker Attachment (KRAV), Kitchenaid Pasta Cutter Attachment (KPCA) for angel hair and wide noodles.
Kitchenaid Pasta Maker Combination Options:
- Purchase Part # KPSA Pasta Roller - Use by itself for lasagna or to handcut noodles
- Purchase Part #s KPSA and KRAV - Use to make ravioli in addition to lasagna and handcut noodles
- Purchase Part # KPSA and KPCA - Use to make lasagne or handcut noodles, as well as well as cutters for angel hair and wide noodles - Add #KRAV to make ravioli as well.
- Purchase # KPRA - Includes KPSA Pasta roller, Fettuccini and Spaghetti attachments - Add # KRAV to make ravioli as well, or add KPSA to add angel hair or wide noodles.
- Purchase KPEX - Includes KPSA, KRAV, KPCA & KPRA and you'll get a roller and be able to make lasagna, option to hand cut noodles, and attachments for angel hair, wide noodles, spaghetti noodles, fettuccini, and ravioli!
- Suggested add ons - # KPDR Pasta Drying Rack!
- Made in Italy
- 1 Year Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty
- Designed to fit all Kitchenaid Mixer models, even older models made prior to 1990
Questions on KitchenAid Pasta Sheet Roller
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
kitchen aid overall make a great product . If ever you needed a person to show your products give me a call. Review by mud flap
i am on my third kitchen aid 600series.i am also on my forth set of rollers and cutters.some broke and some i wore out. overall a great product (Posted on 8/11/15)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
Does the job! Review by Guest
This pasta roller makes quick work of rolling out dough. Easy to use. The only thing that I don't like is it's hard to see the number settings on the knob, especially when you have flour all over your hands and get it on the knob. Other than that, great helper in the kitchen and sure beats rolling by hand. (Posted on 5/23/11)
Pasta Sheet Roller Review by Guest
Kitchen Aid Pasta roller Review by Guest
I have used this pasta roller several times. Three times I have used it was to make Raviolis. The sheets came out so nice, before I knew it I had made over 100 raviolis in just an hour and a half. I love it. It's really nice to make different types of pasta, such as spinach or dried tomato pasta. I love it and wondered why it took so long for me to buy it! (Posted on 5/11/11)
Kitchenaid Pasta Sheet Roller KPSA Review by Guest
I love it, but it's hard to clean. Review by Guest
I really, really like my pasta roller. I use mine to roll fondant for cakes. It conditions it really well and saves my hands a lot of kneading. I also have another for conditioning polymer clay and I love it! I just wish there were a way to really clean these things. I almost need one for dark colors and another for white. (Posted on 5/11/11)
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name KitchenAid Pasta Sheet Roller Type Mixer Attachments Options For KitchenAid Mixers Material Steel Color Silver Brands KitchenAid Home or Commercial Home Function Manual Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 2.8000