You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stainless-steel Electric Water Boiler (Onyx Black) from the KitchenAid Pro Line
The KitchenAid Electric Water Kettle from the Pro Line collection marries the usefulness of a stovetop tea kettle with the portability and convenience of electricity. This unit heats room-temperature water to a range between 122° and 212° F (boiling) in adjustable increments via a simple slider on the unit's bottom. This heated water can then be poured over tea, coffee, noodles, or hot cereal.
This KitchenAid Water Boiler, shown here in Onyx Black, stays cool to the touch thanks to a dual-walled insulated construction. Both the inside and outside of the KEK1522 are solid stainless steel, with exterior brushed-steel accents. This warmer holds up to 1.5 liters of liquid (51 ounces) at a time. 1440 watts.
KitchenAid Pro Line Tea Kettle Features:
- Electric water boiler from the KitchenAid Pro Line collection
- Quietly brings room-temperature water to a boil for tea, coffee, oatmeal, or soup in minutes
- Glossy Onyx Black finish
- Stainless-steel body with brushed metal accents
- Stainless-steel interior
- Dual-walled construction insulates water, keeps outside cool to the touch
- Adjustable temperature slider: 122°–212° F
- Accurate and elegant dial-style temperature gauge
- Audible cue when water has reached user-defined temperature
- 1.5 liter capacity (51 ounces)
- 1440 watts
- 8.8" tall x 10.5" wide (handle included)
- 6 pounds
Questions on KitchenAid Pro Line Electric Water Boiler/Tea Kettle - Onyx Black
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name KitchenAid Pro Line Electric Water Boiler/Tea Kettle - Onyx Black Capacity 1.5 Liter Type Water / Tea Kettles (Electric) Material Stainless Steel Size 9" Color Black Brands KitchenAid Electric or Non Electric Electric Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture United States Wattage Range 1000 - 1499 Description Author Kevin Osborn Weight (in Lbs) 6.0000